Chapter sixteen

I finally make it to Jimmy's. I see Karen's car and a police car are parked in front of the house. I sigh. Here we go. I walk into the house and everyone's eyes turn to me.

"There you are! I've been worried sick!" Jimmy says pulling me into a hug. "Your dead." He whispers into my ear. I pull away.

"We're have you been young lady!" Karen ask with her arms crossed.

"No where." I say.

"No, that's not a valid answer. Where was you?"

"Out and about." I say glaring at her. The police officer leaves. We glare at each other until his car pulls off. She marches up to me with her hands balled in fist. She lifts her hand up to pinch her nose and I flinch back, covering my face with my none broken arm. She stares at me shocked.

"Did you think I was going to hit you?" I slowly put my arm down. I glance at Jimmy then back at her.

"No." She studies me. Then she glanced back at Jimmy then at me.

"I don't know what to do with you."

"Do nothing. That's what you're good at." I say in a tired voice. I'm done with this crap. I can feel the tears buildup in my tear ducks. I walk out the living room and to my room. I lay on the bed and cry myself to sleep.

I'm woken with a slap to the face. Well multiple slaps to the face.

"You little shit! Having me calling people over here to find you! You're just an ungrateful brat!"

He keeps hitting me. I try to block his shots but fail. He pulls me to the floor and starts hitting me with a metal chain - and it's not the one that is necklace sized. I scream in pain.

"Shut up!" He grabs my neck and chokes me. Then repeatedly slam my head on the floor. My vision start to blur. I can't breath.

He lets go of my neck and I gasp for air.

"Since you want to be a slut, I'm going to treat you like one." He leaves the room and comes back with two ties. He ties one around my mouth and use the other to tie my hands to the hardboard, which was difficult hence my broken arm.

He kisses my neck, pushing my shirt up. I try to kick him, but he uses his legs to hold mine down. I try to scream, but the tie made it difficult. When he goes to pull down my pants he is pushed off of me.

"What the hell!" Karen yells. Jimmy looks at her fearful.

"I thought you left." Jimmy says.

"I did, but I'm glad I came back." She pulls out her phone. Probably to call the police. Jimmy runs out the room. I hear the front door slam shut. As she's on the phone, she unties.

"Thanks." I mumble getting off the bed and walking to the living room.

"I'm so sorry Kindness, I should've believed you. I'm so sorry." Karen says. I shrug my shoulders.

"You never have believed me. Not with him, not with the group home people, not with Andrea." Tears flow down her face.

"I'm so sorry, gosh I'm a idiot."

"Clearly." I mumble taking a seat on the coach. The police pulls up.

They came running in. I was sent to the hospital and was to be question after my check up.

After a hour, I was all bandaged up. I was told to sleep and I'll talk to the cops tomorrow.

It was the next day. I just finished my breakfast when two cops walked in. Xavier's, and maybe my, dad and David's dad. Just great. When they saw me they were shock.