Chapter 19

Dick POV

Dick Grayson was no stranger to sports. He had played football in high school after his gymnastics classes. He had been a part of the swimming team for a while but it had clashed too much with being Robin so he called quits after a full year.

He worked well in teams. He was the captain for a long time since he was a good leader, he could easily play team sports and was a very social person.

Damian Wayne was not. He did not like sports 'they are a waste of my talent and time' he did not work well with teams 'They slow me down' and he was not a people person 'Why would I waste my time on idiotic hormonal teenagers far below my level?'

It had taken him forever to grow a liking to the Titans or at least to join the team. Though he hadn't really had much of a choice in the first place.

So imagine Dick' s suprise when Damian asked him to teach him how to play football.

He blinked.

"You what?"  he asked again just to make sure that he had heard right. Jason barked out a laugh as he watched the scene unfold. Laying back and propping his feet up on the coffee table.

Damian rolled his eyes.

"I require you to teach me how to play football." he repeated.

"But - but why?" Dick stammered. Alfred gave him an amused look over his brothers shoulder.

"I belive master Damian wishes to make the team at school, his one friend young Carston plays does he not?"

That just made him more confused. Jason however only smirked and said he'd be right back before disappearing down the hall. Tim sighed loudly as if he hasd better things to do.

"This is what you pulled me away from work for? To play football?" he scowled. Dick put aside his shock deciding that he had to take this rare opportunity to spend time with the  three of them outside of costumes and not in front of a camera.

"Sure. Okay let's go."

He yanked Tim up despite his protest and Damian followed behind them carefully, Jason met them along the way with a football in hand and the four walked to the backyard of Wayne manor which was even bigger than a football field.

"So how it works-"

"I know how it works." Damian interrupted him and gave him a look that read 'I know everything'.

"I do research Richard I'm not an imbecile. I know every rule and the job of every player on the field." his jaw was set and his crisp emerald eyes determined.

"Great. So I can go then?" Tim asked hopefully as he slowly inched back to the door.

"No. I require practice." Damian tied the laces on his expensive trainers and stood upright almost in a fighting position.

"Well that works for me. Jay and Damian are a team, me and Tim the other." Dick wiggled his eyebrows excitedly as he ran back a few yards, ball in hand.

He knew it wouldn't take long for Damian to master the game, he was a quick study in almost everything. He had once beaten Garfield Logan in a dance battle on those machines even though he had never danced before. He had been trained to beat people at their own game even when he had minimal experience. Of course Dick was right and after an hour in Damian practicality had every position perfected and though Dick wouldn't say it out loud he knew Damian was having fun as well as his other two brothers.

...

Bruce POV

He dragged his hands through his hair and tugged at it hard. He had just stopped another one of the same drug exchanges but got nothing, no one would talk, and those who did barely knew anything . The most he's gotten was the Lithan.