Chapter 14

Tim POV

Tim was avoiding Carston.

He had only hung out with the charismatic blonde a couple of times but found that Carston Summers was dangerous. Each time they were together Tim became slightly more eager for the next, each time they sat a little closer together, each time they laughed a little more and leaned a little closer during their conversations.

Whenever Tim stared into those chocolate brown eyes he became slightly more entranced and it seemed to take him a minute longer to pull away his gaze after every encounter.

His thick blonde hair was always neat but Tim felt the urge to run his hands through it.

And his laugh. Oh heaven his laugh. It was the one sound that could be describes as pure perfection and if he could bottle it up and get drunk on it every night, he would.

Carston Summers was a distraction. Carston Summers was a he.

Was Tim afraid of his own thoughts? Maybe. He hadn't been able to admit what was happening to him. Still couldn't. His heart sped up whenever Carston walked into a room, and he refused to face the truth.

He only started distancing himself after the last time he'd seen the blond. Carston had stretched and his arms reached high which had caused his shirt to lift revealing smooth skin and a bit of his gorgeous football player abs. In that moment Tim's mind had started to wander as he felt the sudden urge to run his fingers up and down Carston's bare body, started to wonder what it would be like to suck the skin in his neck and travel lower, to hear the boys breath quicken as Tim kissed every part of his body until he could reach the most important part.

Timothy Drake had been so surprised at his own thoughts, been slightly disgusted with himself that he started to avoid Carston like the plague. He wouldn't face the truth. Didn't believe anything his mind and body was telling him.

He refused to believe that he had a crush on the demon brat's male friend.

...

Milla POV

The couches formed a wall around their fort of comfort. They had made it their mission to toss every pillow and blanket in the middle which caused it to resemble a puffy cloud. She had to clamber over the couches to get to the middle and create perfect spaces for each of them. Camilla and Carston were successful making a fire in the fire place just outside the small fort, they wanted everything to be perfect by the time the two boys got back.

When they were done they switched everything off so the only light in the room spilled from the fire place. Just as they were celebrating their success the front door popped open and Damian and David walked in, each carrying four bags. They stopped to stare at the comfort cloud they had created and David laughed where Damian simply raised an eyebrow.

They handed Milla, Carston and Cami the bags over the couch before David clambered over to join them and lay out the snacks. Milla felt her excitement sky rocket as she stared in wonder at the wide assortments of snacks the two had purchased. Each had their own ice cream tub of their favorite flavors and every type of candy and soda they could think of.

Damian was the only one who had not yet entered the blanket fort but had disappeared down the hall somewhere. He only returned after everything was packed out and ready to be devoured with cups and plates and spoons.

He handed it to David over the couch then grabbed his phone and started to dail a number.

"What pizza?" he asked without looking up. They all told him their favorite pizzas before he disappeared down the hall again to place the order.