oo2. which parts were the dream?

A sleek, massive infrastructure resembling an aeroplane stood proudly amidst sandy beaches and a wide stretch of azure salt water. Its futuristic appearance was a clear contrast to the island's aesthetic, even for the few skyscrapers in the area housing a number of offices at the business district. Surprisingly, none of the passersby paid heed to this revolutionary piece of technology. They scurried away on their merry way, seemingly none the wiser or snubbing this extraordinary sight.

A ravenhaired young man stood on this aerial transport's deck, gazing at the visage of people strolling to and fro from where he stood. Whether due to ignorance, sheer luck, coincidence or some other form of supernatural means none of these people ever stood or walked by in close proximity to within five meters of the dirigible's perimeter. He hums, the observation drawing forth a raised brow but not providing further commentary. 

"Yo, Wallace my man!"

The ravenhaired teen turned his head to meet the lethargic gaze of a redhaired, amber eyed youth walking towards him. "Man...such a slow week! Its been so booooring...although I guess the shooting stars last night were really pretty...wonder if a UFO came to visit." 

The redhaired youth's companion was a young man around the same age as him, appearance heavily resembling the other if not for his silver hair and mint green eyes. This silverhaired individual seemed quite disapproving of his associate's complaints. "You've been saying that since yesterday brother...if you're so bored why don't you get back to work?" 

The redhead would pout. "You sound more and more like Vanderwood everyday, Saeran..." He dramatically shakes his head at the two, fake tears gushing out in a vertical drop. "...I knew it! That person is a bad influence on you!!!"

Wallace would bite back a chuckle as Saeran releases a long, drawn out sigh. 

"Its not everyday I get to see you twins outside of the confines of your office, especially you Saeyoung." Wallace gestures towards the sky. "...I'd make a joke suggesting the end of the world or anything similar, but that would probably seem inappropriate right now."

Saeyoung nods knowingly, kissing the tip of his fingers before raising it in a motion conveying lackadaisical support. "Preach bruh." 

His albino twin crossed his arms. "Putting that matter aside, haven't you done more than enough goofing around, you moron? You do know that the deadline for our research is coming up in a few days, and we've already come across a few clues which could tie the final pieces together-"