ooo. prologue

I somehow knew back then...that this was how it was going to end.

The white flowers sway alluringly in the wind. A chapel constructed using the purest of white stone illuminated a faint silver glow under the moonlight, and I was lead towards it, mesmerized. This was where it begins, and this is also where it ends.

I could hear her crying behind me, lamenting her lack of power to do more than just bury her regrets inside her heart, where no one would be able to see. She wistfully recalls the childhood we shared, the memories we've made, the future I've decided to let go of for what I believe is just.

I remained undeterred. I could care less about anything else at the moment. 

My resolve was clear. Nothing could change this decision. 

There was no turning back.

He steps out of the shadows, and offers a hand for me to take. His eyes probe my unwavering gaze.

I place my hand atop his. 

Do it. Take me away.

The stars shone the brightest she had ever seen that night. Each and every twinkling light I see dwells inside me, giving me the hope I need to continue walking forward even if my bones were to break, my spirit shattered, and my body torn apart.

She questions me in anguish, asking if I ever loved her. If I ever loved them, and that of the others. Why did I do it, if I truly did?

I show her a lonely smile, even as he pulls me away into a suffocating darkness.

I do.

Everything I do...

I do it for you. 

▐░░░░░░░░░▌▐ ♔ ▌▐░░░░░░░░░▌

 notes : not much to see here as of right now. think of this as a...flashback of sorts. yeaaaaa...let's go with that.