instruction

Fate...what the heck is fate?

The dictionary defines it as a pre determined course of events often held to be an irresistible power or agency.

A skeptic would say it's merely coincidence.

A romanticist; the inevitable.

...or maybe it just means something completely unprecedented happening to someone supposed to never be acquainted with such an event in the first place.

In regards to the latter...that's exactly the kind of situation I found myself right in the middle of. A situation that I have no business being a part of, blowing up in my face out of nowhere In Medias Res. 

| | |  ✧✧✧  ♔ ✧✧✧ | | | 

so here is elise again with a brand new story, another bucket of ideas and a smorgasbord of adorable new dorks to throw into the fray. thanks to all the free time I have, yo girl's managed to actually do some proper brainstorming for once. i hope that this tale would be to everyone's liking and i'm looking forward to seeing you all stand by _____ and i in this new mess of a journey. 

as stated in the summary, this is a reader insert with a pansexual heroine, thus love interests, irregardless of gender are all free game. everyone and anyone is free to like whomever they want yo. ______ would indicate if a person was calling out the heroine's name. i may also use the same blanks to be placeholders in referring to her age. they are easy to spot so there should be no problems discerning between the two. certain scenes describing her features are free to alter as pleased according to your imagination.

do bear with me as the plot may progress to a near snail like pace, depending on where we are in the story. the introductory arc will be proceeding in this manner as there is a lot to cover due to Reader-chan's situation and world building. 

the number of love interests in the story is still up in the air for debate. for now, i guess everyone that reader-chan meets is a potential love interest (minus the one with CANONICAL partners) and we'll see how it all works out in the future, hm? 

do take note that romances here will be or close to being slow burns. most if not all relationships will be focused on platonic friendship.

while i'll try to keep the story as clean as possible, certain mature themes involving violence, suicide, homicide, mental disabilities, mild language and risque/suggestive situations may be included in this story. the authoress kindly discourages minors and those who might be triggered or disturbed by the aforementioned to stop reading this story. your health and wellness takes precedence above all else. 

contains AU and canon divergence to accommodate the plot. do take note. irregardless, i shall do my best to portray the characters' canon personalities perfectly. 

| | | ✧✧✧ ♔ ✧✧✧ | | | 

Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Fate, Hypnosis Mic and all other forms of fictional media and their characters included as part of this narrative are not mine. all belong to their rightful owners, namely; Tetsuya Nomura, SquareEnix, Disney, Idea Factory, Type-Moon, etc, etc, etc.

 cover art is also not mine. this was taken from Pixiv and was edited through Canva by yours truly. gifs used are from tumblr. dividers made by the user prιnceѕѕιcнιgo from Amino. 

however, i do own the story itself and the protagonist, so let there be no plagiarizers who shall copy it in anyway.