Into The Beyond

I'm a simple green Steve in my opinion. I love nature and emeralds and all that green Steve kind of stuff. Being the Steve's of nature obviously we're closest with the blue Steve's because they represent water which nature needs to grow. As I said, I'm a simple green Steve but I have bigger dreams than most. Most just want to live out there lives here and are fine with wherever life takes them. Me on the other hand, I want to be an ELDER GREEN, one of the MOST POWERFUL green Steve's TO EVER EXIST! Big dreams huh? Once I shared my dreams with my parents and they just laughed at me and told me to do something more SIMPLE, so I restrain from telling people. My village is a peaceful one, almost no problems what so ever. If I'm going to be the most powerful green Steve I can't grow up here. Nobody knows anything about fighting and such! There all about peace! So I'm running away. I had packed yesterday and I'm currently on my way out of the village. I snuck past all the huts full of sleeping green Steve's adventually finding the wall that surrounds the village. When us Green Steve's are little we go to Boy Scouts where we learn to use SOME of our powers, but only for SURVIVAL PURPOSES, nothing to fight with. But I guess this came in handy. I used my powers to make vines grow on the wall and climbed over it. I stood on top of the wall and looked around, the sun was rising in the distance. I have nowhere to go so I'll just follow the direction the sunrises in. "Into the beyond!" I shouted excitedly as I jumped down off the wall and went on my way.