Who said I Couldn't Be A Top?

(WARNING SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT AND SMUT) After me and blue Steve had said farewell to Red and Orange Steve we had started to leave and hard them getting ready to go at it again, we ran away as fast we could not wanting anything to do with that. After we were now a mile away from the village and them I stopped in my tracks and walked into a small cave. "Let's set up here for the night" I said, "but it's still daylight we can keep going for a while" Blue Steve replied, "there may not be shelter for acouple miles from here, let's just rest here" I said sitting down. Blue Steve walked into the small shelter and leaned against the wall and seemed to relax. "About before, why makes you think I'm a bottom?!" I asked angrily, "because one your shorter than me, two I can overpower you any day, and three your too cute to be a hot top" Blue Steve replied looking over at me, "orange Steve was taller than red Steve but he was a bottom" I argued, "yeah and he was shy, shy people are most likely bottoms" Blue Steve said leaning against the wall a bit more. I grumbled to myself than had an idea. Blue Steve yelped as I used my powers to summon some vines and grab his arms and hold them above his head. I walked up close to him, summoning a tree stump from the ground for me to stand on so I could be eye level with him. I looked him dead in the eye and said, "who said I can't be top?" I asked only inches away from his face. Blue Steve shifted uncomfortably looking up at the vines that held him, "your lucky were not near any water or this would be the other way around" Blue Steve said trying to free his hands, "but we aren't near water at we?" I asked him, before he could reply I placed my knee in between his legs. Blue Steve let out a small gasp and tried to wiggle away but failed with the vines holding him. I began kissing him deeply as I rubbed his crouch with my knee, causing him to moan into the kiss giving me easy access to dominate the kiss. I explored every part of his mouth and pulled back for air. Blue Steve was now panting heavily trying to catch his breath. I smirked at him, "your a top huh? Than why are you already hard when I've barely done anything?" I asked feeling his clothed crouch with my hand that was now causing a tent to form in his pants. Blue Steve let out a small moan at the sudden contact. I let go of his crouch causing him to whine. I took off his shirt and started kissing his neck, leaving love bites. Blue Steve was letting out soft pants and moans every now and than as I continued. I began to suck on his nipple causing him to let out a slight moan. "Your so sensitive and it's adorable" I praised rubbing his thighs. Blue Steve muttered something, "speak up, if you want something tell me" I commanded, rubbing his crouch with my knee yet again. Blue Steve panted heavily and moaned not being able to speak due to the lack of breath. I stopped to let him speak. Once blue Steve had caught his breath he looked me in the eyes, "p-please...let me...c-cum" Blue Steve stuttered pleadingly, I smirked, "what's the magic words?" I asked, "y-your top...j-just please!" Blue Steve said desperately, "how could I say no?" I asked getting to work. I took off his clothes and summoned some more vines, "while I prepare myself these will satisfy you" I said guiding the vine to enter his hole. Blue Steve suddenly moaned out. Damn that's hot. I prepared myself while letting the vines fuck Blue Steve, causing him to moan nonstop and pant loudly. Once I was ready I let the vines pull him to turn around and hold him against the wall. Blue Steve panted heavily as I walked over. I groped his ass enjoying hearing his breathing Hitch once I did so. "Ready?" I asked, Blue Steve nodded desperately. So I put my dick in slowly and preformed the deed, the cave now echoing with moaning.