New Day New Village

I stared at the huge village from the clearing in disbelief if it's size, it was the biggest village I'd ever seen! "Okay blue Steve put me down and lets go" I said looking over my shoulder at him, "nah your slow!" Blue Steve teased changing my position to be over his shoulder bridal style. My face flushed red, "BLUE STEVE!!!!" I screeched in embarrassment as he took off towards the village carrying me bridal style the entire way.As we entered the village many Steve's looked up in our direction confused as blue Steve strutted towards the cheif's house proudly carrying me bridal style. When we finally made it to the huge hut Blue Steve put me down and knocked on the door. A tall elderly but intelligent looking yellow Steve opened the door who I assumed was the cheif and the elder of the village. "Greetings young elder blue, and...green Steve?" The yellow elder greeted in confusion, "hey can we come in?" Blue Steve asked politely, "be my guest" yellow elder Steve said letting us in. As we walked in past the elder he shut the door behind us and quickly grabbed my arm, causing me to Yelp in surprise. Blue steve turned his head looking back at me silently than looked down at my side, his eyes turned wide as he realised why the Elder had grabbed me. "More than friends huh?" The elder said observantly, "WHAT-" I said my face turning red, "you have a tiny spot of cum on your side" the elder explained letting me go. Blue Steve turned a big red and looked at the Elder awkwardly, "err...yes sir but that's not why we're here". The elder walked over to a chair and sat, "listen if your going to do..that...than atleast make sure to clean up so nobody can see..that" the elder explained awkwardly. Once we had explained to him why we were there he seemed very interested in the both of us, "it's rare two elders get in a relationship together, from my knowledges it causes them to be twice as powerful and has perks in some way" the elder said, "if green Steve ends up being an elder you two would be very powerful together" me and blue Steve looked at eachother making a silent agreement that this would be a good advantage in any important future battles. The elder yellow stared me dead in the eyes, "if you are going to become an elder show me what you can do and if your worthy" he said expectantly. I looked over at Blue Steve who gave me a reassuring nod, I closed my eyes and focused and when o had reopened them three chairs including the one Blue Steve sat on were all floating, I focused harder and slammed two of the chairs into the wall across the room but set blue Steve's chair back down. The elder looked impressed slightly, "most green Steve's only use plants....it's rare they can move things with there powers" the elder noted, blue Steve inches forward on his chair, "green Steve here even flew once for a short amount of time!" Blue Steve gloated. The elder yellow stood up and shook my hand, "well you definitely have my approval of being an elder" he said. I smiled brightly. "We should probably get going we have many more villages and elders to go to" Blue Steve said calmly, "you sure you don't want to stay the night?" The elder asked kindly, "we're sure plus we have camping gear anyways like a tent and bedrolls- and green Steve can quite litteraly make a bed out of nature for us with his powers" Blue Steve replied, "farewell for now than young elder blue and young future elder green" the yellow elder bid farewell as me and Blue Steve walked out and shut the door behind us.