He's Back...

Me and Blue Steve were walking through the Forrest, blue Steve complaining about how much his ass hurt. "My ass hurts so much it's hard to walk through this stupid Forrest" Blue Steve complained, "now you know how I felt when you fucked me, we're even now." I replied, "how do you deal with it? You didn't complain once!" Blue Steve exclaimed, "that's because I know to just deal with it" I said. We continued to stroll through the Forrest and suddenly were in a clearing. I looked around and saw a nice emerald block. "Ooh!" I said excitedly running towards it and grabbing it, Blue Steve followed closely behind me. I sat down holding the block. "Blue Steve our luck today is great!" I said happily. Blue Steve smiled, "glad your having a good day than" blue Steve said grabbing my face and bringing me in for a heated kiss. Suddenly that weird chicken man jumped out of the bushes, "GOTCHA-" he paused mid sentence staring at us as we were kissing, which we stopped and turned to stare at him awkwardly. "I....uhh...this is awkward" the chicken man said, "hey! It's you! The guy who hurt blue Steve before!!!" I growled getting up angrily. "Wait wait! I'm Sabre! Also I didn't want to hurt him! I found him inside a temple acting all weak so I broke him out to help him then he attacked me!" Sabre said in self defence, "yeah because your a player! All you players are bad!" I spat angrily. "Listen how about we start over? I didn't want to hurt you, or intrude on...that. I'm honestly just interested with making friends with friendly Steve's and learning about them" Sabre explained casually. I glanced at Blue Steve and he gave me a nod. "Okay...come sit down and ask us any questions you want" I sighed sitting down on the grass picking up my emerald block again admiring its beauty. Sabre slowly walked over and sat down. "So, I was wondering...do you Alex's and Steve's get together? Or do you also have like, lgtbq?" Sabre asked, "well you just saw me and Blue Steve here kissing so I guess that answers your question" I replied. "How did you two meet???" Sabre asked, "oh I ran away from my village because it was boring, we never fought or had an elder we were a boring race so I wanted to be the first green elder, so I took off and met red Steve" I explained, "the one that attacked me and my friends?" Sabre asked, "yes" I replied, "he was going to train me cause as you saw I did a terrible job fighting you guys- than I must have released some of my energy cause I started flying which I've never done before" I continued, Sabre had an interested look on his face continueing to listen. "Than I passed out from using so much energy and fell and red Steve wasn't able to catch me but Blue Steve did, he took me and red to his house to rest" I said, "and I only had one bed so red Steve slept on the couch while me and Greenie here shared a bed" Blue Steve gloated kissing my cheek, I turned red. "Don't tell him that!!! Anyways basically red Steve was busy so he let me adventure with Blue Steve and Blue Steve is actually a young elder, he's helping me to go to each village to get approved to be an elder, than all I have to do once I have all elders approval I just make a new type of Steve and I'm officially a green elder" I finished. Suddenly there was a loud rumble in the distance. "Oh god! That must be rainbow Steve heading this way" Sabre panicked, "oh well if you angered him your in serious danger. If you survive and ever need us or something take these stones all you need to do is say blue Steve and green Steve while holding them and we'll be there. No matter what world universe or even dimension your in" I said passing him a green and blue stone, "thank you!" Sabre said grabbing them and getting up and running waving goodbye. Not even a minute later a rainbow Steve flew down into the clearing, "have you seen a chicken man?" He asked, "yep. That way" Blue Steve pointed. Rainbow Steve flew off. "He'll probably survive" I said plainly, "agreed" Blue Steve replied.