Second approval down

I stared up at Orange Steve. He was much taller than me. "Red Steve has told me a lot about but I'd like to see it for myself before I approve you" Orange Steve said moving away slightly. Suddenly orange Steve's hand lit up with power, "so let's fight, first one to hold the other down to the ground for 5 seconds wins" Orange Steve explained. I gave blue Steve a nervous glance, he gave me a nod and I turned back to orange Steve, "deal, show me this power that makes you worthy of being an elder" I said using my power to float into the air making me higher than orange Steve. Orange Steve stared up in disbelief but shook himself out of it, suddenly I sensed something, I floated to my left slightly as a lightening bolt hit where u just was floating, I looked back to orange Steve but he wasn't anywhere to be found. I dropped to the ground lightly and touched the soil, connecting with the plants and there life forces. My eyes shot open wide as I turned around swiftly command a vine to whip in the direction I had turned to, knocking Orange Steve out of the air from the stair case he had somehow built in only a matter of seconds. Orange Steve fell to the ground, summer saluted and stood on his feet. I commanded a vine to rise from the earth and grab his ankle, green Steve simply pulled grabbed a peice of bark and used it to chop the vine in half. Orange Steve summoned more lightning, I jumped to the side but got hit on the arm by one. I froze and clentched my steaming arm in pain, orange Steve used this as a chance to charge at me at full speed to try and bring me down, I used the last of my energy to bring a huge tree root out of the earth and grab him and shove him to the ground. 1...2....3. I had won. I realised orange Steve and helped him up, he shook my hand, "good job, your worthy of my approval to become an elder. Your very powerful for a green Steve possibly the most powerful I've seen" Orange Steve said, "thank you" I replied. Red Steve gave me a strange look, "what?" I asked, "if you can control vines...I'm assuming you used them on Blue when you tried to top him from my knowledge" Red Steve said giving me and Blue a strange look. I turned red and went behind blue Steve silentlly. Blue Steve laughed.