soul eater fanfiction

"Wow this place is huge." I stared at the amazing school the dwma.

" Akisa come on stop staring at the school one your gonna draw attention again and two your dad locks the door automatically at 9:00 pm."

" Coming Takashi." Im a weapon and a mister. But I enroled as a mister at this school so me and Takashi can work together. He didnt want to leave me alone, pshhh I can take care of myself, sure I know I run into doors unless he telels me, and I burned myself yesterday 6 times, okay mabey I do need Takashi a little bit but still. " Takashi wait up."

" I told you to hurry." He looked at me smiling, eyes shut, oh my god stop Akisa stop thinking you need to catchup to Takashi before he leaves you behind. As we walked I ran into a tree "pathetic, how could I not see that." I laughed at my self. Takashi frowned "whats wrong?"

" Nothing, get on my back your being to slow." He chuckled.

" I can walk im only letting you carry me because you want to."

" ya sure what ever," he laughed. " Hey have you been feeling well eating all of your food."

"ya why wouldnt I im fine im a big girl." I had to lie I haven't really been eating all of my food and I have been seeking off to the doctors to pick up my medicine. Which I cant tell Takashi about, he'd worry.

Takashi's pov

She felt way lighter today and she had been gone awhile lately today. She's scaring me I dont want to almost lose her again. She had gotten sick awhile ago. She went into acoma for a year and a half. I cried every day. Ive known her since we were children she's always hid how she really felt. Last time we went on a mission for her dad to find her older brother who was stolen by her mother while he was in acoma. While I wasnt looking her mother cut Akisa's neck and ran away. It scared me she almost died, but we never lost hope she wasnt the type of person to give up,not like that. She not only was cut there but her mom cut her straigh from her chest to her hip. Her clothes were torn off her mother never caref for her even as a child I saw Akisa cry herself to sleep. I could just cry thinking about it.

Akisa's pov

I woke up this morning and I found Takashi by the wall my god he must have fallen asleep in here again he can just be such a worry wart. I laughed. I walked out of my room and ran to the nurses office at my new school. " Hiya um are you mr. Dr. Stine?"

" Haha yes and you must be Akisa am I right?"

" Yep I need to get my medicine please. Oh and I beg you dont tell Takashi I dont want him to worry."

" I guess but its very unsafe, did you come here alone?"

" Uh ya I always do ill be fine." I smiled and grabbed my medicine as soon as he handed it out, and I ran out the door. I saw a scary guy and a girl with pigtails. Man that kid looked scary. I kept running to my house so I could hopefully get there before Takashi got up. When I got there Takashi was heading out the door.

" Oh hey there you are where were you?"

" Oh um I went back to go look at the school again. Let me go get my bag,wait please." I ran inside took my medicine grabbed my bag and ran out the door as quick as I could.My eyes were closed I ran as far as I could not realizing that Takashi waited and that there was a tree in front of me. " Owww!" I fell on my butt again. That hurt. Takashi ran up to me and grabbed me.

Takashi's pov

Akisa ran out of out of the house again and hurt herself if she hits somthing to hard her wounds could open again and she could die. No not that no. I grabbed her to see if she was okay "Akisa?" She looked okay she was moving and talking. Ya okay I think she's okay sorta.