soul eater part 6

Floor. I didnt know why I felt like this. I couldn't stop, whenever I saw her my heart skips, my stomach feels like I was going to puke. She was just so... So .... I dont even know why I feel like this. I cant even get up to go find her. I realized that I had been sitting here thinking about myself instead of finding her. I crawled to my feet and ran twards where the rest of them had ran. When I got there I found Akisa crying and holding Maka tightly. I saw the blood dripping off of Akisa.

Coronas pov

When we got there we found Maka caring for Akisa like she did for me. ' Corona go to her kiss her head hold her. She needs you go Corona' but...but last time I did what you told me to do I got in trouble and I almost got cut. 'you cant get hurt easily as the rest. Go do what I told you or else ill come out and hit you again.' But... But... 'no no buts do as I tell you.' Ragnarok can be really mean some times. I walked up to Akisa who hsd let go of Maka realizing that the rest of us were there. I looked at Akisa and stared into her red eyes. I hugged her she didnt move I was shaking. I cant deal with this Ragnarok. I dont know how. 'oh well im helping you her dads not here kiss her head the more YOU look into her eyes the more you shake plus Stine even said to do this so do it!' Fine if it will help her get better. I held her once more and then I kissed her forehead. her face turned red so I felt it to see if she had a faver 'your an idiot Corona shes blushing you made her face turn red.' Oh so I made her do that I made her get sick.'no idiot she liked it you kissed her head num skull obviously she liked it, and yiu did to didnt you.' noo! My face turned red like Akisas. I turned aw

ay, went into the corner, and I touched my lips. They tingled I dont know why I cant deal with it.

Akisas pov

No why im.. my face ... god no. " Takashi im going home I ll meet you there Im tired." My face turned red as I shuffled away.

"Akisa wait Dr.Stine didnt even say if you could, remember you left right after Dr.Stine said you wernt aloud."

"I'm sorry tell him im going home for now I.... I need to right now ."

"fine.... But wait you still only have your gauz on. And what about your stuff in Stines room."

"It doesn't matter the house is down the street and ill grab my stuff in the morning before school."

"oh.... Okay wait for me."

Takashi's pov

Akisa had kept walking she was shaking she tripped. She was so far ahead of us. I said good bye to our friends and ran up to Akisa. She was still shaking. I walked next to her, her red hair waved back and forth as she walked. I wanted to grab her and carry her, but she seemed to angry or sad or could she be in pain again. I looked at her to see tears running down her face. I couldn't tell why. It hurt me seeing her like this so I grabbed her hand and said "its okay tell me whats wrong."

She looked at me and cried "I dont know I dont know why my stomach, my face, I dont know." She weeped holding me tighter and tighter.

"Calm down im here itll be okay." She held me for a moment and then we continued our walk to our house. She went straight to the fridge to get food.

Souls pov

Me and Maka left kidd, we walked Corona home and started walking home and I looked at Maka and saw her walking she had a smile on her face. I thought about the times we've shared. I looked back to where I was walking. todays the day I dont care anymore. Today im going to tell Maka I love her, but I need to think about how, how I was going to tell her. When we got to the house I went into my room I thought about what we had been through together. I tought about how we had given our lives for each other. I started to cry as I came to the idea of how I was going to tell her. I left Maka to sleep in her room as soon as I wrote her a letter telling her where to go and I came up with an excuse.