soul eater part 8

Are you ready for the basket ball game today?"

"yep." Subakie handed me a plate and started loading a picnic basket.

Subakie puts in a lot of hard work.

LATER AT THE BASKET BALL COURT

Akisas pov

" oh look whos come asking the big star for another fight."

Oh god " oh no im sorry all hail the mighty fat lip." He got enraged and got in my face.

"is that so hows about I give you a fat lip."

"ya then why dont I slice your head off to go with your fat lip."

"Subakie, looks like we need to teach this girl another lesson."

"oh me a lesson, as I recall your the one who was dangling from the roof upside down. Fat head."

"so im the fat head, Subakie weapon now." Subakie hesitated, then she turned into a black sword.

" I have words for Subakie so hold on a sec." I walked up to Subakie and dropped on my knees, "oh my god Subakie thats amazing I love you as a sword, im sorry Takashi your still the best and most amazing sword ever, but she ive never seen a person who can switch what she transforms into different things. We have to learn how to do this." I got back up and stepped backwards remembering that I was going to fight black star. " so fat head you ready now."

"ya im ready but I think that the maggot has something wrong in her head she gets as easily distracted as a first grader." He laughed obnoxiously again.

"are you always this annoying I might just get a headache listening to you." I ran at him as I said this. Takashi still hadnt transformed (I didnt stay still long enough to grab him). So I ran at him empty handed with my hands in fists and tried to punch him. Every time I threw a punch he blcoked it with Subakie. My hands were cut in several places by now and blood started flowing out I didnt stop every time he swung I lifted my arms up and tried to block it. I was becoming slower with every hit. I still didnt use Takashi. I missed and black star hit my neck he tried to slow down but couldnt stop completely. I fell onto my knees holding my neck screaming and crying. It was bleeding again I held my hand there as my face fell to the ground. I couldnt hold my self up anymore. I tried to move my hand off of my neck but it hurt to much I couldnt move. I started to doze off but I forced myself to stay awake.

" Akari, Akari, no I knew that you shouldnt have fought for herself." Subakie transformed back into her human form and held me. She layed my head on her lap. I still couldnt move my hand from my neck.

Takashi looked at me then looked at black star and ran to punch his face. I got up and moved my hand from my neck and put it to my side and walked away. I still wasnt strong enough. I couldn't even so much as use my soul to make a new rope trap. I ran as more tears ran down my face, I ran all the way back to the house. I ran and Locked my self in the bathroom. I could hardly move, I started washing the cut. It stung under the water I took it back out and whipped and dried it. After I put the biggest normal bandaid we had on. After I finished I walked into my room. Tears flooded down my face, I brought my knees up to hide my self. "I did it again I couldnt do it, Takashi..." Tears ran down my face. "im sorry Takashi. Im sorry, im sorry" as I said this somebody knocked on my door.

Takashi's pov

She was crying saying that she was sorry I couldnt deal with it any more." Akisa." I walked in and fell to my knees and hugged her. She hugged me back." I promise it will be okay I told you it will be, ive never broken my promises and I wont let that happen."

She smiled and got up. "your right." She closed her eyes as she smiled. She started to walk away.

I got up and ran after her "Akisa where are you going?"