soul eater part 9

Dont know how "Fine then starve fat head. Dont eat."

"fine I guess ill have to show you then, god all you had to say was that you didnt know how." I did god. "here see like this." He grabbed my hands and twisted a stick in between my hands on a rock.

"oh my god smoke it's working!" There was a lot of smoke now.

" move the fires gonna start." He grabbed me and pulled me away as the fire started and it was huge and I mean huuugge.  

2 HOURS LATER 

"black star! Dinner."

He came running out of the tent. " Food! Whadya make?"

" macaroni cheese, hot dogs, and for dessert smores." I love smores there so sweet. He smiled and grabbed one of the bowls I layed out and got his macaroni and a hot dog and bun." Hey um do you really think im a maggot?"

"what why?"

"oh no reson I was just wondering just forget I asked." I stayed quiet the rest of dinner. 

" Hey um wheres the lake I was gonna go wash up before bed if thats okay."

"sure ill go grab your stuff." He left for a moment." Lets go get cleaned up."

Black stars pov 

"wow the water looks amazing!" Her face lit up. I had to look away no girl ive met has ever acted this way. When I looked back she was half naked and still takeing her clothes off. "come on black star lets hurry."

" What the hell your half naked im a guy I shouldnt, you shouldnt be doing this!" She looked confused, could she be the girl who everyone is talking about? The girl whos mom tried to kill, and the girl who was screaming in Stines room, and the girl who bleed all over the school. Could she be the girl who kidd kissed on the cheek?

She was now fully naked and running to the lake." Are you stupid what about your clothes?"

" ill get them later come on black star before the water gets bad." I had no clue what she meant.

I couldnt just leave her clothes so I started picking them up "man im starting to turn into Subakie picking up after this girl." I folded her pants, tank top, under wear ( they had a tiny bear on them), hoddie t-shirt thing, but I cant find her bra "what the hell whered it go? God damn it!" She was splashing in the water when I looked at her. Mabey she had no bra, she is pritty flat.

I walked over to the lake " how slow can you be hurry get in the waters great!" She smiled and splashed again. She looked... Oh god no dont the mighty black star needs no one.

I started to take off my own clothes when she turned around (thank god I had my boxers on still. " what the hell turn back around! Im going over there anyways!" I pointed over to the big rock that I usually bathe by.

"but wont you get lonely?"

" no! Im not a little kid!"

" but ill get lonely ive never spent the night any where but when im with my dad and Takashi I dont like being anywhere but my house alone, except when im hiding then im fine because Im wanting to not be seen... But Takashi's to good at finding people."

She seemed sadend at the thought of Takashi. "why is that guy so important to you any ways?"

" hes been there for me ever since the day these teenagers beat me up when I was three, my mom put a spell on them, shes a witch, if you see her dont listen to her if you do she can put spells on you." She floated on her back.

" is your hair really that red?"

" is your head that spikey and blue?!!" She seemed affened.

" im sorry" I kept my boxers on and climed