soul eater fanfiction part 3

Her up all of the way and only up to her hips where her longest cut ended and she was naked. I quickly ran over there and covered her back up. My face turned red, as soon as I got my face to go back to its normal color I held her hand snd noticed that she was a sleep but crying, why how, what did he do to her.I held her hand as she cried in her sleep.

Souls pov

when we walked in we saw her half naked that sly bastard Stine. And when I noticed the hamper where her blood was covered all over the sheets and blankets. Blood was under the floor. I tried to avoid looking at Akisa even when Takashi hurried and covered her up. The IV was still connected to her I her Maka tell me to look over to Akisa I did and I found her crying with Takashi holding her hand. She was still asleep but crying.

Coronas pov

Blood on the sheets, blankets, floor,she had bleed a lot. She was uncovered when we walked in and they panicked. I looked over to find Takashi holding her hand, Akisa started to cry she was asleep still but crying. I dont know how to deal with it.

Kidds pov

Oh my the moment we walked in I noticed that Akisa was naked you could see where she had been bleeding. I had found her blood on the floor. I wanted to go hold the symmetrically beautiful girls hand, but Takashi grabbed it and held it first, damn you Takashi.

Makas pov

I stared at the blood around the room it made me remember when Soul had gotten hurt then I notice the scars on Akisa and how her and Soul had a lot in common and I found out that they had more in common than in the beginning. I relized after awhile that she was naked. I glared at Soul who wasnt even looking at her but under her bed. I cought his attention when I saw her crying in her sleep while Takashi held her hand.I told him to look. After she woke up.

Akisas pov

I woke up with a new blanket on top of me then I looked at my hand realizing that something was holding it. It was Takashi, I looked at the other side of the room to find every one eles was there to. I started to cry and blush out of gratitude, and so I tried to hide under my blankets but it hurt really bad when I moved."oww" ooops I did it again I thought out

"Akisa are you okay?" Kidd said right before Takashi. I simled and nodded yes.

"can we go home or can I ever put clothes on im kinda in my birthday suit right now." They laughed like they knew crap that damn Stine. "Hey can I ask a question?" they looked at me in confusion like I should have known every thing. "um why am I here last I remember I was In the cabinet, I got tired, then I woke up here and stuff, and then I wake up to you guys."

"how do you not know unless you were knocked out cold the whole time and what stuff?"

"umm stuff thats all you need to know." I didnt want them to know I was crying again. I looked a Soul he seemed less scarry. I now smelled food cold food but food. I smiled my gimme food smile and then my stomach went and growled. Everyone laughed at me. Takashi let go of my hand, grabbed the bag of food and left to go and warm it up. Kidd walked up to me after Takashi left. He grabbed my hand and said "so your feeling Better?" I nodded a yes moving hurt a lot. "does it hurt to talk or move or something?" I nodded my head no I couldnt tell them that it hurt me to even say yes or no. I hate it, I couldn't even keep it from them, that I could hardly move, I was making them worry.

Thankfully Takashi walked in just as my eyes started to tear up, I stopped. "food." It was burned eggs, and a waffle with a glass of orange juice, it tested okay but burnt. After I finished eating Dr. Stine walked in. "hey um can I have clothes, or at least go home?"

He smiled and said " Yes, the rest of you head home I need to talk to Takashi and Akisa." He basically ignored my question, dont even know which he answered. They left all of them except for Takashi I gripped his hand in pain and of being scared.