soul eater part 7

Blue hair. They call them selves the soul Hunters. Wether or not this information is true or not we dont know."

Just as he finished a loud boy with blue, spiky hair and a girl with long black hair tied up in a ponytail. She was quiet and really tall. "Subakie we need to tell it to him straight, listen death give us this mission!" The boy with the spiky hair blurted out as soon as he walked in.

The girl whos name is apparently Subakie held out her hand trying to grab him"black star we cant just barge in here plus he's already given it to this pair."

The boy with spiky hair, apparently named black star, yelled loudly again "what this pair? This girl couldnt cut a thing. And that guy couldnt hold her anyways, they couldnt deal with this type of mission. This mission needs a big star like me." He laughed obnoxiously.

I couldnt help it no one was aloud to insult Takashi and get away with it hes put up with me for to long. "listen here bub and listen good Takashi is the best weapon, friend, and partner. Hes looked out for me forever if you wanna fight you've got a fight." I yelled my face turning red as I screamed this. My wounds hurt again but I ignored in anger.

" you dare challenge the mighty black star, the biggest star in that ever existed! Subakie we have to teach this twerp a lesson."

Takashi looked at me " are you sure you want to fight him Akisa you just got to come back to school, you just got better."

I looked at him and I smiled the most cocky smile ever, "ya nobody talks to us like that anymore, and if they try we'll just beat them into a bloody pulp." I laughed. Takashi looked worried but I couldnt stand it this guy wanted a fight I im through with being pushed around im hurting Takashi.

Subakie turned into a huge throwing star "im ready black star."

He looked back at me and Takashi "well you herd her lets fight."

I looked at Takashi and he immediately turned into a huge Japanese sword, my personal favorite. I looked back at Black Star and I stood there silent for a moment, and then I ran silently. He stayed loud. "can you ever shut up or are you always this way, how very impolite." I smiled cockily and swung Takashi.

"Be careful Akisa watch your wounds if they start to hurt then tell me."

"ya ya lets make this kid see how pain really feels. Kay Takashi." He laughed.

"are you always this cocky or only when you know that your going to lose." Black Star shot back. "and rude your the rude one you should only talk to the person your fighting."

I got angry and reckless I forgot about the wounds I had already had. Black Star hit me on one that I had made my self earlier (on my side) when I got tense when I was forced to stay at Stines. Tears filled my eyes as Subakie hit my side. "cheap shot for a cheap guy."

"are you okay Akisa?" Takashi's face appeared as he said this and his face had worrieness in his face.

I looked at him "ya just a little scratch we can do more." I swung my sword as hard as I could, I scratched his face just enough to draw blood. He was faster than I thought. "hey hot shot haning in there havent heard your fat mouth in awhile."

"Me you should be the one worrying, Subakies coated in poisen. And that cut looks pritty deep. If you forfeit now I might just give you the medicine to fix it, if you beg."

" ya right shrimp one why the hell would I do that im fine, I would never beg to anyone especially not in front of lord death. My side stung now uncontrollably. I had to grab it. A tear trickled down my face.

" black star please just stop you can see shes in pain bloods rushing out of her." Subakie looked at me with concern and pitty.

" dont look at me like that! Im not bleeding nor does it hurt and Shorty heres a lesson next time you want to fight me you should watch where you step. I used my soul to make a rope trap. He finally stepped in the right spot.