5

Chapter Five : Doubts & Fears

Chrissy woke up and felt herself still embraced in Calvins arm . She looked down at his arm that was wrapped around her waist and studied the tattoos on his sleeve .

She closed her eyes as flashbacks of the night before crossed her mind . She couldn't help but to smile as she remembered the mind blowing sex that she and Calvin had .

It's not that Reginald was bad in bed because he wasn't .. it's just that she already knew what to expect with him because it was the same two positions with him every time .... doggy style and missionary whereas Calvin wasn't opposed to pick her up and fuck her against the wall or have her bent over the counter.

She knew the reason that Reginald had probably turned into a lazy lover with her is because he's been busy with other women .

She moved Calvin's arm from around her waist and went to the bathroom to take care of her hygiene . She brushed her teeth and took a shower . Most of her time in the shower she just stood under the shower head deep in thoughts .

She hated to admit it but she was just as bad as Reginald and the sad part about it is that she didn't regret what she did with Calvin nor did she feel bad about it .

" You alright ? " She heard Calvin ask causing her to look over as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom watching her stand under the shower head.

" yeah i'm fine " she said .

" you sure ? why you just standing under there like that ? " he asked her .

" just thinking " she said and he nodded .

" Zuri have extra toothbrushes ? " he asked her and she nodded.

" uh yeah .. look under the cabinet " She said .

She stood in the shower watching him brush his teeth . She eventually snapped out of her trance and got out the shower wrapping a towel around her .

She went into the guest room and threw on a hoodie and some tights . She wasn't in the mood to get dressed up especially because her hair wasn't done since she wet it in the shower .

After she was dressed she walked into the front room to see Calvin fully dressed , he was sitting on the sofa waiting for her . " You going to take my number and use it this time ? " He asked her .

" No , this can't happen again . Last night only happened because I was upset with Reg " She said and he smacked his teeth because she was really trying to convince herself that she didn't want to keep seeing him .

He knew the real but he wasn't about to chase after her , especially when she was so worried about a relationship that wasn't going to work out .

In his opinion if her and Reginald's relationship was worth it like she was making it out it be he wouldn't have been caught with another girl and she wouldn't have fucked him twice .

" ok chrishara ... come on " he said .

" where we going ? " she asked confused .

" Ain't you about to go work ? i'm about to walk you to your car "He said. He grabbed his keys and let her leave out of the house first . 

He sat in his car and watched as she locked up the house , he didn't pull off until she got into her car and pulled off .

When she made it the store was open and her sisters were already there causing her to finally look at the time and it was past noon . " shit " she cursed as she hurried out of the car and walked into the store .