2

Chapter Two : Getting Even

Two weeks had passed by and Reginald was going crazy without Chrishara . This was the longest he had ever went without talking to her . She had him blocked on everything so he had no way to contact her . He knew that she was staying at her fathers house but he wasn't dumb enough to go over there Christopher didn't play when it came down to his kids especially his daughters and he's surprised he hadn't popped up on his ass yet .

Reg was the manager at the Boys and Girls Club that her father owned. He was in charge of the whole place and he coached football for the boys there . Since the hours for the boys and girls club was 4-8 , earlier during the day and on the weekends he would personal train clients at her father's gym .

Since it was a Saturday morning he was at the gym meeting up with a client . " Loosing weight is not only exercising , Des . You have to eat healthy too , im not saying you gotta eat salads everyday but all that Mcdonald's you be coming in here eating is defeating the purpose of our exercises " He told Destiny , one of his regulars.

" I know reg but it's soo good " She whined .

" The next time we meet up i'm going to show you a video of what fast food is really made of and I can guarantee you're not gonna want to eat it anymore " He said as Christopher walked into the gym . Reg didn't notice Christoper but Christopher noticed him .

" I need to speak to you in your office now " Christopher said cutting in their conversation. Reg looked over at him to see he had a scowl on his face.

" Destiny you can take a minute to cool off while I go talk to him , okay ? " He said and she nodded watching as he walking off with Christopher. " Yes sir ? " He asked his father in law once they were in his office.

" You of all people should know that my girls are my most prized possessions. I'd risk everything when it comes down to them , even my freedom for killing a fuckboy that decides to cheat on my babygirl " He started.

" Sir - " Reginald tried to speak but Christopher cut him off

" What did I tell you when your first started dating my daughter " He asked .

" To treat her like a queen and never do anything to hurt her " he said .

" So why did my babygirl come crying to me about you cheating on her , and not only did you cheat on her but you caught in public spending money and holding with another female " He said .

" Christopher I truly apologize . I love chrishara with all of my heart and it wasn't my intentions to hurt her but I made a mistake " Reg said.

" That's not a mistake, from the way you and that young lady were I can tell that she's not just a girl you slipped up with she's some one you been seeing . A mistake is something that happens once " He snapped .

" You're right but I do love your daughter with all of my heart . I was just being stupid " He said .

" My daughter begged me not to hurt you and that's the only reason why I didn't send my people after you , but if i hear about you hurting my daughter again your mama is gonna be burying you and that's not a threat , that's a promise " Christopher said before leaving out not giving Reginald a chance to say anything else .

Reginald sighed and ran his hand over his face before he went back to train with Destiny . After training a few clients he headed out to go home . When he walked outside he smacked his teeth when he seen someone egged up his car and scratched up the word cheater on the sides of his car . He seen a camera flashed and smacked his teeth once he seen Demi and Zuri standing there recording him.