19 : Hello Mr.HouseWife

On a quiet night, the stars fill the sky, the moonlight illuminates the city, only a minute more is needed, to wait for the moment.
The clock was ticking, and now it shows 00.00 p.m,
Fire works then been blast to the sky,
The wonderful colour blend in with the dark sky, and with that it means..
Another year has passed.

And which means it's been 5 years since Bright and Tine were together.

"P!! Let's go to the karaoke after this!! Its new year!! "

" Sure. " Bright rubs his lover hairs and give it a soft kiss.

What has change in 5 years?

They got themselves a new house near the city, so that Tine always can go back and forth to their house and his family.

Bright is now in charge of his own modelling agency, he recruit all the newbie with Tay and Gunz by his side.
Bright's still well known as the first model that open to public about his sexual orientation, he's a living legend.

For Man, he and his falling angle are now in relationship, since when? No one knows, Love works in very mysterious way.

P'Dim finally admit that he has a crush on Green, chase after him but Green play hard to get and didn't want to have any serious relationship. At the end he lose to P'Dim and they dated.

Suree is now good at doing the house chores, she always depending on Tine before but now she able to do everything. Kao currently seeing someone who can accept his simple minded, straight foward attitude.
Mew just... Still Mew the over protective brother, he actually have a boyfriend long way before Tine did, he's so secretive about it but now his relationship went well.

Pam committed suicide in the mental asylum, she's having a depression in there and decided to end it.

Uncountable Ups and down in the past 5 years, there's happy and sad moment but every and each one of them holding tight onto their choices.

#In the karaoke room.

" let's sing!! " Tine grab the microphone from the table and start choosing his favourite song.

"Didn't you invite Green?" Bright asked him.

" That asshole must be busy, it's new year what do you expect P? of course he's with P'Dim. "

"you're right." Bright just sit and watched Tine.

Tine began to sing 'Smile' by Scrubb.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Roy yim kaung tur kae krung diao
Your smile, only once,
ทำฉันให้ลืมเรื่องราวที่ผ่านเข้ามา
Tum chun hai leum reuang rao tee pahn kao mah
Makes me forget the problems that have occurred
ทำให้ได้รู้ว่า อะไรที่สำคัญกว่า
Tum hai dai roo wah arai tee sumkun gwah
And made me realize what is more important
สิ่งใด จะมาทดแทน
Sing dai ja mah tot taen
Than anything to be replaced

เสียงของเธอแค่ครั้งเดียว
Siang kaung tur kae krung diao
Your voice, just once,
ทำฉันให้ลอยล่องไป ไกลสุดสายตา
Tum chun hai loy laung bpai glai soot sai dtah
Makes me float far away out of sight
มีอะไรมากกว่า ที่เคยได้พบมา
Mee arai mahk gwah tee koey dai pob mah
There's something more that I once found
เกินกว่าคำบรรยาย
Gern gwah kum bunyai
Much more than can be explained