11 : Home Wrecker

Due to the final week of the super model competition Bright have a tight schedule on his hands. He had to go from his set to the other set, 2 hours of journey, come and back in one day. He is tired but Tine always keep him up.

But lately,  Tine just didn't text him much like before,  He didn't know why

But lately, Tine just didn't text him much like before, He didn't know why.. Did he say something wrong? As far as he know.. He didn't say anything that could hurt Tine.

He tried to call Tine but he didn't answer.
" Tine... I hope you're fine. "
He's so worried. Tine never act like this.

On his way home, he stopped on the red light, and saw Tine across the street.

He try to call for him but then green light appears. He can't stop thinking about it and he make a quick U-turn.

Bright saw Tine going into a hotel.

"What are you doing there Tine.. " his heart beating so fast he didn't know what to expect. He just praying that it's not what he think it is.

Bright parked over his car on the side of the road. He rushed over the receptionist.

" The-theres a tall guy, wearing a light blue T-shirt.. May I know which room are he's in?? "

" Sorry sir, but..we have to know why."

" He- he's my friend. He left his wallet with me.. "

" Oh..you can give it to us and we'll.. "

" No.. He won't believe anyone other than me. "

" okay, he's in the room 114, level 5"

Bright running towards the lift, he press the button to level 5. His hearts still beating so fast, his hands are shaking.. All that play in his mind was Tine faces.

He look out for the room and stopped when he saw it.. Bright's hand trembling as he turn the door knob, it was locked.

Then he heard.. "P'Tine...." a seducing female voices.

He kicked the door and what he saw is enough to gave him a heart attack.
Tine was lying on the bed, with a girl on top of him.

"Bright! It-it's not what you think! "

" P'Tine.. Who is this? " that girl asked Tine.

Tine pushed her away and hug Bright.
Bright just stands there, speechless.

Tine hold his hands.
" P'Bright.. It - it's.. " Tine was shaking, he didn't expect any of this happens.

Bright let go of Tine's grip.

" Tine. "

" P... Please hear me first.. "

" I trusted you. I think you're the one. And yet what is this? "