18 : One Last Time

The hot sun rising in the middle of the day,  as hot as the topic that they've been talking  about last minute, Bright decided to expose his relationship with Tine. One after another questions were asked..

"Bright,  did you guys fall in love on the set? "

"  Tine will answer it for you. "

" We already date each other before the competition. "

" Oyyy!  Okay next question!! This has turn into some exclusive interview na khrub.. Tine.. We did heard that some companies offering you to be their model...You didn't accept it because you did not prefer to be a model is that true? "

" Yes,  I'm not comfortable with being a model"

" then what job did you prefer? "

" I like doing house chores. "

" Oyyy!  I can see where. Is this going ~~ Bright,  you just get your self a full set of House wife na. "

" I did. " Bright's chuckling.

"Bright,  After exposing your sexual orientation,  do you think you still can be accepted in this industry?? You're taking some risk here. "

" My sexual orientation is not a big deal,  Yes I am taking the risk,  but I don't mind as long I have Tine with me. "

" Anything you want to say to other artists that have the same problem as you? Who is hidding their sexual orientation "

" Love is just Love,  gender doesn't matter, if you have same problem as me,  step out and don't be afraid. "

" we pray the best for your future naa"

The interview explained everything and now Bright can breath freely..

"I can't believe you tell them about us. "

" They need to know now,  or there'll be more controversy If I didn't tell them. "

Then, Bright can see the Ceo of the agency,  Foei,  are waiting for him, on the parking lot Bright asked Tine to wait for him in the car.

"Tine you go to the car first na, wait for me.. Man is there already. "

Tine nodded.

"Bright "

"  P.. "

Foei stared to Tine that walked away from both of them.

" I was surprised when I heard about the rumors,  and I'm glad that it's fake, but then you told them about your relationships with that guy

" I was surprised when I heard about the rumors,  and I'm glad that it's fake, but then you told them about your relationships with that guy. Do you know it can dropped my agencies name.  "