6 : Now Or Never

In the middle of the Night,
Tine open his eyes.
He turn around and saw Bright beside him,  topless, hugging him,  falling into a deep sleep.
Tine pick up his clothes on the floor and moved Bright's hand away.

"Oyy,  shit...my hips hurt. " he tried to get off the bed and tip toeing to the door.

He turn around once again.. And saw Bright.

"Should I just really leave ? "

" Tine.. " Bright's talking in his sleep.

Tine slowly approaching him.

" Silly, are you dreaming about me? " Tine smiled and stare into Bright sleeping face.

The next morning, Bright's alarm sound fill the room.  He always have a problem when It comes to wake up in the morning..
He stared at the ceiling for few minutes and remembered what happen last night. Bright turn around and find out that Tine wasn't there.

"Shit. " Bright running down the stairs and  he saw Tine, preparing the breakfast. He thought that Tine would run away after what happen last night.

" Tine.. "

" Morning P! " Tine still talking to him like he always be.

" Tine.. I'm Sorry about last night."

" Bright.. It's not your fault.."

"I didn't expect that to happen.. I got carried away"

" do you mean you actually.. Didn't want to do it.. With me? "

" Tine. "

" I'm going back. " Tine grab his sling bag.

" Tine wait! "

" What?!! Why are you using me like this? " Bright can see his teary eyes.

" I'm not using you! "

" I'm here as your part time worker,  and your part time lover? Is that what you want me to be?  "

" No Tine..First of all.. I do want to do it with you!! ,  you heard me didn't you?? I like you Tine! And all I want is just a clearer answer from You! You leave me hanging Tine! Tell me! "

"I like you too asshole!! " Tine shouted,  his tears just flowed.

Both of them just staring at each other,  silence filled the room.

" Do you think.. I did it with you because I have to go with the flow ? No,  Bright it's because I like you too...
Last night,  I didn't want to say it because I was afraid Bright..you have reputation to take care off and your career,  that's why I keep it to myself. "

" what makes you change your mind to tell me"

" Because..I don't think I can't bear the pain  seeing you with someone else. You told me whenever I'm with you.. Don't leave you alone,  so I don't. "

"there won't be anyone else Tine,  It's just you."

"What about your career? If your agency know about this.. There will be.. "

" Controversy,  yeah I know and I'm willing to take the risk as long as you stay with me. "

" I'm sorry for yelling at you.. "

" come here.  I'm the one who should apologies." They gave each other a warm hug.

" I hate you. " Tine pouting his lips.

" oyyy.. You like me or you hate me? " Bright teasing Tine.

" Both, I hate you for making me like you. "