5 : The Comparison

Night is coming down, 
Tine still hanging out around the bar. 
He did not know why he felt lost, when he saw Bright were surrounded earlier.
And when he saw that girl holding Bright,  there's some jealousy in his heart.
He haven't replied any of Bright's texts.

He's spacing out for a while until he feels someone sitting next to him.

"You should reply my text,  and how dare you leaving me. "

" Bright? " He turn around and it is Bright.

" how could you leave me after the show. " Bright pouting his lips.

" I-I saw you with a lot of people.. And they invited you eat with them... So I thought maybe you want some time with them too.  That's why I left. "

" Next time, Don't leave without me."

"Next time? You mean you want me to come to your show again? "

" not just my show,  whenever you're with me,  don't you ever dare to leave me alone. " Bright stare right into his eyes.

" Okay okay. I understand. " Tine can't hide his emotions at all,  anyone can tell he feel embarrassed when Bright look at him like that.

" How do you think my performance earlier? "

" You're different P!! It's like watching someone else"

" do you like that? "

" I do.. It make my heart fluttering for a sec. "

" So... You like me as a model more than the real me? "

"of course not!  I do like you're acting cool and tough on stage but I prefer the real you, the side that no one have seen."

" side that no one have seen? "

Tine nodded.

"  yea the messy you! " Tine chuckles a bit.

" Hey,  I'm not messy and filthy I'm just busy and lazy. "

" That's what I mean,  I like the things that no one have seen.  I'm sure a lot of people fall for your charm on stage, but if I'm a girl I would fall for the sleepy head, big bully,  lazy you. "

" You don't have to be a girl,  to fall for me. I don't mind if it's you Tine. "

Tine looked at Bright,  His heart beating like crazy. How can he said something like that so carelessly.

" Something like that not gonna happen P.. Youre the top model and I'm just your part time maid. "

" stop comparing Tine...I don't care who you are,  I can be friends with anyone i want,  I can fell in love with every gender I choose okay?  Don't ever think that you need to be on the same level as me to be my friend.. NO...that's just not me. "

Tine realised that Bright really is something else. Even tho for a moment ago he did saw Bright like a shining star.. Bright didn't want to be treated like that by him.

Tine just gave him a slight smile.

" oh anyway P.. How did you know I'm here? Are you stalking me na krab? "

" Green. "

" You met him? "

" I bumped into him with P'Dim. "

" Oyyy~ those two surely hide something. "

Tine just stare at Bright until.. He heard a snapped.

" P~!!!"

"What?  You look cute looking at me like that. "

" I'm heading back home

" I'm heading back home. See you tomorrow! " Tine's sulking.

" Aii'Tine,  I'm sorry okay naa.. Spend more time with me please.." Bright hold his hand.

"Why would I do that? "

" Bright."

Pam was there looking at Bright holding Tine's.

" Who is he? "

" Why the fuck do you care? "

" Bright,  please. Forgive me naa.. "

Bright gave her a glare and take Tine with him.

" Who's that P'Bright? "

" Tine,  promise me one thing.  If she ever talked to you or do anything to you.. Tell me. "

" but.. "

" PROMISE ME! "

" y-yes. " Tine never saw Bright pissed off.

He then remembered Man telling him about this one girl that used to hurt Bright.

**Is she the one?**

" Tine,  can you just stay over my house tonight? "

" But.. Why? "

" I just need you. "

Bright hugged Tine tightly.
**He must be having a tough time meeting her again..**

Tine decided to sleep over Bright's house.
Since they met Pam,  Bright didn't say any words, which make Tine concerned about him. They arrived and Bright still haven't spoken to him.

" P'Bright, are you okay? "

" Tine, please don't ever betray me. "

" I won't  P.. "

" that girl earlier, she's my ex her name is Pam, we broke up 3 years ago..urghh!!Why the fuck she came back when I.... When I.. "

" When you?"

" when I met you Tine. Why the hell she came back for? "

" Maybe she's regret and want to apologise to you. "

" Tine,  I'm telling you this because I trust you, Don't ever fall for her. "

" Because you still love her? "

" No,  I didn't love her !! I knew she's up to something that's why she's here... and when she saw us earlier, I knew she'll be after you. "

" Why are you telling me this? "

" Because she's good at deceiving people Tine,  and I didn't want you to be one of them..don't fall for her like I did. "

" trust me Bright I won't. "

" Tine... " Bright lean his face closer.

" P.. You're too close. "

" I'm sorry Tine,  I have to make you Mine before she did. "

" What do you m.... " Bright hold his neck and smoothly kissed him.

They stare deeply into each others eyes, Tine can feel Bright arms around him and he could feel his heart beating fast.

Tine could taste the alcohol from his mouth, without thinking much further they both were already in bed,  Bright lay on top of him,  and Bright hands held his head. They kissed passionately,  they took each other clothes off. 

"I like you Tine. " Bright whispered to his ears, but Tine didn't say any words he was drowned into pleasure. Bright goes lower to his neck and give it a soft kissed,  Yine can't hold his moan,  he can feel a bulge against his thighs.

" Do me Bright." Tine accepting Bright with an open arm. "You sure about this?"  Bright try to make sure Tine didn't regret it.
"I want you Bright." Tine was gasping,  Bright can see how beautiful Tine is.
Tine's covering his face but Bright hold his hands. Sweats flowing down their bodies soft moaned is like a music to their ears.

That night,  there's still a questions that haven't been answered clearly.

Did Tine really accepting Bright's feeling or he just go with the flow?

Hey FUJOSHIEEEES & FUDANSHIEES 🌈💗

Let's get going into the intensity shall we?

Hope you guys like it!!  Keep reading naa🙏💗don't be shy to comment! I love to have an interaction with you guys💗

LOVE YAAAAA 🌈💗