14 : Memories

The day of the finale has arrived.
Bright looks stunning in his suits, he stand in front of the mirror and take a round of look for himself. Tonight he's not the model on the runway,  he's there as a mentor to his trainee, Off.

The final competition,  top 3 contestants, Off,  Pleum and Boun,  but Only one will win the contract of working under the modelling agency, a guaranteed future ahead.

The show getting started,  mentors are beside of the runway watching how their trainee show their skills.

For others it might look like it's nothing more than just a walked on stage,  but in professional eyes,  everything they do on stage was count.

Audience are in charge of 30% of the results from voting the contestants

Audience are in charge of 30% of the results from voting the contestants. So its about winning the audience and the judges heart with their looks.

" so.. How's your trainee doing these past few weeks? " Tay asked Bright.

" Nothing much. He's ready. "

" Mine too. "

" excuse me I have a trainee too. " Gunz interrupting them.

" wanna bet who will win? " Bright asked them

" Winner got a week off" Tay added.

"Okay! " Bright's been fire up when he heard that.

They watched one by one of their trainee walked through the runway with different types of clothes. Hard to guess who's gonma win because they haven't make a single mistake.

" That's your boy" Gunz elbowing Bright, and Bright saw Tine.

"Why is he here? " Bright whispered to both of them.

" the production didn't tell you?  The trainee who got eliminate will have their last chance to walk on to the stage tonight. " Tay explained.

Then,  the staff called for the mentors and all the trainee that have been eliminate, to changed to the tuxedos that they have prepared.

Bright saw Tine was on the white tuxedo and he's in black.

He approach Tine slowly, 

" Ehum. You didn't tell me you're coming. " Bright clearing his throat

" Why would I tell you?,

"...... " Bright has nothing to say.