41

Credit to @Toddalyysa8 and @hotchocoblahblah for this Idea. The way u wrote it was kind of confusing so sorry if I didn't get in the Details u added. Also this is gonna be short because Lazy Check.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Todoroki was Staring at his screen with wide eyes, without knowing how to feel. His hands shook as he held the his phone and what was on it paralyzed him.

SmallMight has posted a photo

@SmallMight: See, You DO look good Kacchan

Tagged: Ground_Zero

1k likes (A/N: Bitch, who the fu-)

     A knocking at his door snapped him out of his trance, yet he still had the same Dumbfounded look on his face. Without waiting for a reply, Kirishima opened the door and walked in with Denki hanging onto his Arm. They both looked shocked, yet nothing could rival the look Todoroki was staring at them with. "Rokibro", Kirishima started. "D-Did you see-" he didn't have the chance to finish the Sentence because Todoroki had gotten up and pushed past him and stormed downstairs to the Common Room.

     "IZUKU FUCKING MIDORIYA"!!! 

     He went downstairs to see most of class staring at him, half of them with phones in their hands, no doubt looking at the recent Post. Todoroki's look of Anger was no shock to any of them. His eyes were filled with fire as he stared around the room, his eyes landing on an Ash Blonde in the far corner of the room. 

     His gaze softened as the boy looked up from his phone, his eyes red as he looked like he was trying to hold back tears. When he noticed the boy that had just walked in, he ran up to him and threw his hands around him and finally let the tears fall, not at all caring that his classmates were watching. 

     "Im Sorry! I didn't- I wouldn't-". He couldn't put any of his thoughts into words and just sobbed harder (A/N: Poor Baby).

     Todoroki put a comforting had on his back. "I know you didn't."

     He looked around at the rest of his classmates. Some of them were still staring at him with the same dumbfounded look he had on just minutes ago, and some looking quite pissed at the same time. He almost laughed when he saw Mina with an Angry look on her face yet who was recording the scene before her with he phone. 

     His eyes met Kirishima's who had taken the place where Bakugo had been sitting a few minutes ago, Denki still latched onto his arm. They both gave eachother a look and they knew what one another meant.

     "I'm about to Kill a Bitch".

     "This Is Gonna Go Down In Sparkles", Said Aoyama while sipping Tea in the corner (A/N: I edited this in because Sparkle Boi gotta shine)

God that was Dramatic