36

"I regreted it, but it was for the best. I couldn't let you guys get hurt. 

     "After Mom was sent away, you had no one to protect you, and I couldn't just stand there and watch Enji hurt you like that. Multiple times, I stepped in between the two of you when your training got too much. I wasn't as trained with my quirk as you were, which made me lose control and burn myself several times," he said nodding at the scars on his arms.

     "He told me to stop interrupting, but I didn't. One day, he got overly frustrated with me, and kicked me out during your training, telling me he would let me back in afterwards. I couldn't do anything about it, so I walked around a bit and didn't notice that I had walked into a random Alleyway.

     "A gang of people at the end of it cornered me and, not being able to control my quirk, I burnt myself more than ever when I tried to fight them. When they finally decided to back off, I was sitting on the ground, not able to move, when a beam of light hit me from the end of the alleyway where they had come from. I assume it was one of their quirks, but nothing really happened to me at first. I didn't know how the quirk had affected me, until I reached home again.

     "Enji. He saw the scars and immediatley got mad at me for being so... weak." He shook his head at the ground before continuing. "I wouldn't ever dare attack him, but something inside me acted on it's own, and I fought back. I had no control over my brain and started not only attacking him, but everything else. Fuyumi and Natsuo got severely burnt and I set a majority of the house on fire. I couldn't do anything to stop myself. I felt like a puppet."

     "Why don't I-" Shoto started but Dabi already knew what he was going to say

     "Enji had two different houses, one for you and one for the rest of us, so we wouldn't mix into your life, remember? The Training room used to be in the same house as the rest of us, but he moved it to your house after the whole scenario.

     "He was really mad at me and didn't give me a chance to explain why I did what I did. Then, it happened again the next day when I got pissed at Natsuo for something. At that point, I knew something was wrong. Fuyumi and Natsuo became scared of me so I couldn't tell them, and No chance Enji would listen. I live inside my own world for a while. Everytime something made me even the slightest bit angry, my body would react on it's own. I would make Situations way worse than they should have been. 

     "After I accidentaly burnt down an entire electronics store and hurt many of the people there, I had completely hurt myself in the eyes of society. Everybody completely hated me. I couldn't live like that. Having nobody to turn to and not wanting to accidentally hurt you or anybody else, I ran away. I didn't want to, but I couldn't turn back. 

     "I completely changed my identity. The only problem was, I had no where to go. I kept to myself in an alleyway not unlike the one where this had all started. I trained hard, and somehow was able to keep a low profile, away from anybody I might cause serious damage to. Until one day...

     "Someone found me back there while I was training. Something about them told me I could trust them, so I told them exactly what I'm telling you know. Long story short, he was the one who convinced me to join the LOV. 

     "It was the only place I could go and it kept me from going completely insane. Enji made me completely hate anything to do with heros anyway, well, until this Motherfucker came and screwed everything up," he said waving a hand at Hawks, who put up his hands in defense.

     "Hey, I didn't do anything, you fell for me all by yourself". 

     Touya smiled slightly before continuing. "He was the one who got me to work up the courage to come talk to you. The affect of that quirk took years to wear off, but when it finally did, there was no chance anybody would accept me back after all I did. All in all, Im S-Sorry. For... Everything."

     A few moments of complete silence followed only being broken by the wind blowing at their hair. Bakugo had his eyebrows raised, as if trying to make space in his head for all his thoughts. Shoto was looking at the ground while Touya was watching him. He looked up and Dabi stepped back, thinking he was about to slap him again. But what he did shocked all of them.

     Shoto threw his hands around Dabi's neck and sobbed into his shoulder. Dabi looked shocked. "DON'T FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN BITCH!!" sobbed the red and white haired boy. Dabi, not used to affection from anybody but Keigo stood their for a few seconds, but eventually hugged him back. 

     Bakugo and Keigo were looking at eachother awkwardly. Bakugo glared at the ground when he realized how long they've been staring at eachother and Keigo just laughed to himself. Shoto eventually pulled away with tears still down his face and waved at his brother as he got back on Keigo's back. "See You Shoto". They watched the duo getting smaller and smaller as they got further away, eventually completely disappearing into the sky.

Shoto put his forehead on Bakugo's shoulder as he wiped away his tears. "Come on let's go back inside", Bakugo said as they both walked back to the building, hand in hand.

I am Very Cheesy, thank you very much *Dabs*