0

final chapter guys~

everyone was surprised. surprised that y/n looked depressed, she has eyebags, tear stains, and she had a emotionless look painted on her face.

the 5 boys approached y/n.

"hey y/n" kai smiled.

but y/n didn't respond.

"y/n, look we're sorry!" taehyun apologized.

"sorry? tch, i thought you five hated me." y/n scoffed.

"and where's luna? thought that bitch was clinging onto yeonjun." y/n added.

"yeonjun broke up with her." beomgyu responded.

"are you guys just apologizing because i look depressed? real nice guys." y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"no, we're apologizing because well..we didn't believe you." soobin said, making y/n scoff a bit

"now you just realized it until now? tsk." y/n rolled her eyes, making the 5 silent.

"y/n, please w-"

"save it, yeonjun. you fucking broke my sensitive heart from the beginning." y/n interrupted yeonjun.

the 5 of them stayed silent, y/n rolled her eyes and passed by them, making her way to her classroom.

~~~

usually, y/n would be in the canteen since it was lunch time but no, she went to the rooftop.

once she arrives there, she checks if anyone was there. surprisingly, no one was there so she took a deep breathe and climbed up the railings. making her feet touch the railing, she felt the cold breeze hit her skin. her hair flowing cause of the breeze.

then someone caught her, the person who saw y/n dashed downstairs to tell everyone.

soon, the rooftop was crowded. everyone kept yelling at y/n to don't jump or get down.

"y/n please! we're sorry!" taehyun yelled in the distance.

"we didn't mean to hurt you!" kai yelled.

"y/n! i-i'm sorry for the..fake rumors!" luna yelled.

tears slowly fell down from y/n's eyes.

"baby take my hand.." y/n began singing with her shaky voice.

"i want you to be my husband.." tears slowly streamed down y/n's cheeks.

"cause you're my iron man.."

...

"and i love you..3000"

then y/n jumped. everything went in slow motion, as her feet wasn't touching the railings anymore.

but then, someone grabbed y/n's wrist. y/n looked up and saw yeonjun holding her wrist, tightly.

yeonjun then pulled her back to the surface, once y/n was back at the surface, yeonjun pulled her to a tight hug.

yeonjun gently broke the hug and looked at her, with a sad smile painted on his face.

"y/n, are you okay?" a teacher approached y/n.

"not really ma'am.." y/n replied.

"you shouldn't have go to school if you're feeling depressed, we don't want another victim to commit suicide on the rooftop." the teacher explained, sighing afterwards.

"if it wasn't for yeonjun, you'd be laying on the hard dirt ground right now." the teacher added.

"anyways dear, you get to go home today. you need rest." the teacher said, before leaving.

then the other 4 boys approached y/n and group hugged her. with tears in their eyes.

"don't do that ever again y/n.." soobin said to y/n.

then they stopped hugging, and looked at eachother.

"wow, we look ugly when we're in tears." taehyun jokingly said, making the 4 of them laugh.

then, yeonjun approached y/n.

"let's go y/n," yeonjun said, making y/n both shock and confused.

"i mean like, soobin can go w-"

"sorry y/n! me and the others gotta go to class bye!" soobin and the others ran out of the rooftop, leaving yeonjun and y/n at the rooftop.

"guess i'll bring you home." yeonjun chuckled a bit.

~~~

"still can't believe i let you in." y/n said.

"well glad you did." yeonjun placed down two hot chocolates.

"although, is it true that you like me y/n? im just curious." yeonjun asked, making y/n choke on her chocolate drink.

"uhm...doesn't me confessing you before answer your question?" y/n replied, sipping on her chocolate drink.

"well, that confession didn't seem right since, i rejected you. so i want you confess to me, here." yeonjun said, sipping on his drink.

"well, if i tell you my feelings again, you'll reject me. again." y/n sighed.

"aish, just do it y/n. do it for me." yeonjun smiled.

"fine."

"i like you yeonjun. there! its fine if you re-"

"i like you too y/n."

y/n gasped.

"w-what?.."

"aigoo, you're soo deaf. i said i like you." yeonjun smiled.

"why though? i thought you like..luna?" y/n frowned.

"well, ever since we got close i grew feelings for you without knowing. i then broke up with luna cause she was the reason behind those rumors." yeonjun explained.

"also, what song were you singing earlier at the rooftop?" yeonjun asked.

"o-oh uhm...i made the song and it was about..you" y/n shyly said.

"aww," yeonjun smiled, showing his teeth.

"also, can i do this?"

"do wh-"

yeonjun then crash his lips onto y/n's, y/n didn't know what to do but ended up kissing him back.

yeonjun slowly pulled away, "i love you..3000".

"i love you 3000 as well."

~~~
wowie, this book is such a mess :') im so sorry xd its actually my first book so im sorry if it was messy :((

next will be a soobin ff book so stay tuned for that!