I

tears dropped one by one, as y/n looks at her crush, yeonjun confessing his love to another girl.

y/n had a crush on yeonjun ever since middle school, since he was new. they weren't close, just acquantances. but y/n couldn't deny the fact that she likes him.

her friends would tease her about it, but she shrugs it off. everything was going fine, not until she saw yeonjun confessing.

that's where her heart shattered.

y/n was a jolly and cheerful girl, the y/n everyone knew. people loved her jollyness, some didn't.

but now, y/n felt depressed.

y/n's heart keeps hurting, her nose is getting red and all sniffled, her breathing is out of control, and tears falling down. but, she kept quiet so that yeonjun won't know that she's there. hiding.

"i love you..luna..even though we're not that close" yeonjun smiled at luna.

y/n's heart and world shattered even more, since yeonjun was confessing to her childhood bestfriend, kang luna.

y/n thought she could trust luna, but no. y/n ran out of the area, and ran back home, tears falling down.

~~~

once y/n arrives at home, she dashes her way to her room, locks herself in and begins to have a emotional breakdown.

she didn't had any appetite to eat, she couldn't move. she felt numb, why? because of the pain she was expierencing.

"i fucking loved you yeonjun...i fucking did.." y/n cursed as tears continued falling down.

when she managed to calm herself a bit, she fished out her phone from her skirt pocket. she then opens instagram, and that's when she threw her phone across the room.

because, she saw her bestfriend and her crush in the same picture. yeonjun kissing luna's cheek. with the caption saying

'this little cutie right here just confessed to meee~'

"i fucking hate you all!" y/n yelled as she curls herself to a ball and continues crying..

~~~
~~~~

heyy guys! hope u like this first chapter! sorry if there are grammar errors and some typos!~

-bonbonkyuuu