0

it was the next day, y/n didn't have a mood to go to school but she has no choice since she doesn't have anything else to do at home. so she ended up going to school despite feeling so drained and sad because of yesterday.

as she sees her well old friends from the distance, she smiles. thinking that she was just a burden to them since they looked happy without her.

as she was walking her way to her room, she bumped into someone. and that someone was yeonjun. she was happy since yesterday he was nowhere to be found.

"yeonjun-ah! i-"

but she got interrupted when yeonjun slapped her so suddenly.

her lips tremble as she touches the cheek that yeonjun slapped.

"you asshole! you literally beat the shit up out of luna just to steal me from her?! what the fuck!?" yeonjun yelled.

"what d-do you mean?" y/n asked, stuttering in the process.

"stop acting so fucking innocent y/n." yeonjun said.

he then fishes out his phone and showed y/n a picture of luna on the floor with "bruises" on her.

"that's not true! i'd never beat someone up!" y/n said, furrowing her eyebrow.

"my friends were right about you y/n, you're a lying bitch." yeonjun spat out.

y/n stayed silent, not knowing what to say. so yeonjun left y/n there, standing.

~~~

y/n got home early since she felt hurt. first she expierenced rejection, witnessed yeonjun & luna confess and kiss and her friends hating her.

she then contacted her older brother and sister to come over.

soon, they did.

the three were sitting on y/n's bed. y/n's tears kept falling every time she blinked, her nose was getting runny, and her mind was just going crazy.

"so basically, you're old friend luna told fake rumors to the whole school including your friends and crush?" dahyun, y/n's older sister asked. y/n then slowly nodded.

"a-also taehyung...your advice on confessing to yeonjun...was horrible.." y/n sniffled.

"how was it horrible y/n? it was for your own good." taehyung said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"own good? how is getting rejected my own good?" y/n annoyingly asked.

"y/n, i told you to confess to him cause it might haunt you." taehyung tried to calm himself down.

"haunt me? HAUNT ME?! hah, very stupid tae. you're telling me that so i won't be like you, like you lost your wife and your first ch-"

y/n got interrupted by taehyung's slap, taehyung was about to hit her again but dahyun stopped him.

taehyung then began tearing up, remembering the loss of his first child and the divorce he had with his ex-wife.

taehyung began massaging his temples whilst dahyun was calming him down.

"look..i'm s-"

"sorry? you know how much taehyung was affected after you mentioned his wife and first child?" dahyun asked, pissed.

"i know! i'm very sorry because i was upset.." y/n apologized.

"i'm honestly kinda glad mom and dad kicked you out from the house cause you changed." dahyun bitterly said.

and with that, tae and dahyun left y/n, crying.

...im so fucking tired of this world..i just want to rest..please..

~~~
wow, this chapter is a whole ass mess.