V

y/n sighed. "am i happy that i can't see yeonjun right now since its a saturday?" y/n questions.

"or not.." y/n added, slowly getting up from her bed to make breakfast.

y/n was living alone, why? because she got kicked out from her family's house so she rented a apartment. was she managed to pay the rent? yes. because of her older sister who still cares about her.

"baby take my hand..i want you to be my husband, cause you're my iron man..and i love you..3000.." y/n sang the lyrics she made up last night.

...should i text luna?... y/n thought, feeling hesitant.

i guess i should.. y/n got up from her chair to go back to her room.

once she arrives, she grabs her phone from the nightstand and opens her phone. she went to messages and searched up 'luna'.

once she found luna's name, she clicked on her name and messaged her.

you:
hey luna, sorry for like i guess ignoring you last time. i was just in a bad mood, hope u understand!~
Sent 8:19AM

y/n sat on the edge of the bed, with her phone on her hands. she then begins scrolling on insta since well, she has nothing else to do.

y/n thought she already moved on, but nope. because, she encountered a picture of luna holding a rose with the caption saying.

'thanks yeonjun for the rose! luv u~'

y/n's heart broke a little, but she felt a tear coming down. she immedietly wiped the tear and turned off her phone.

maybe i should hang out with my brother today...i miss him.. y/n thought.

~~~
~~~~
sorry if this was a boring chapter! i'll try my best to make the other chapter more better than this one~