3

everyday, during lunch, yeonjun and y/n got closer and closer. to the fact that y/n's sadness disappeared and her feelings towards him increased.

and now the two were considered as friends.

luna on the other hand, had plans to torture/ bully innocent y/n.

the first plan was to make more fake rumors, so that happened.

as soon as y/n steps in the school corridor, it was surprisingly quiet. she then sees her friends in the distance so she approached them.

"hey gu-"

"don't talk to us. kim y/n." soobin said her name all of a sudden.

"why?? did i do something wrong?" y/n worridly asked.

"yes you did. you told luna last time that you never wanted to be friends with us and you were just using us to help you befriend yeonjun." beomgyu explained.

"and you said you hated us because we're too ABNOXIOUS and weird." beomgyu added, emphasizing the words in the process.

"i never did that! besides, i wanted to be friends with you guys for awhile!not just because i wanted to befriend my crush!" y/n explained, trying to gain the boys' trust again.

"and i never thought you guys were weird and abnoxious!" y/n added.

"then, what does this mean?" taehyun fished out his phone and showed y/n a screenshot of a 'conversation' that luna and y/n had before.

"that's not true!" y/n said, with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"stop lying y/n." soobin sternly said.

"i'm serious!" y/n voice cracked.

"you're such a liar y/n." kai crossed his arms.

"guys please!..i-i'm serious." y/n said in a shaky voice as the tears fell down.

"whatever y/n. you're such a liar." beomgyu said.

and with that, the four boys left y/n.

"i see that you lost more friends." luna came out of nowhere.

"you bitch!" y/n cursed.

"says the one whose trying to steal my boyfriend." luna scoffed.

"i'm not trying to steal him!" y/n exclaimed.

"stop fucking lying y/n, you still like him." luna crossed her arms.

"yeah, i still do. but again, i'm not trying to steal him!" y/n said.

"beomgyu was right. you're a liar and im glad we're not friends anymore." luna said, before leaving y/n.

...why does alot of people hate me now.. y/n thought.

~~~

y/n kept thinking if she should approach the 4 boys and explain that the whole chat was fake. but she ended up doing it, she slowly approached their table.

the boys smiled soon faded when they saw y/n.

"what are you doing here?" beomgyu asked as he raises a eyebrow.

"i just wanted to explain that the chat you showed me was fake an-"

"just stop fucking lying y/n." soobin interrupted her.

"i'm not lying soobin." y/n said, as she felt tears stinging in her eyes.

"i know why you approached us, its because you're asking where yeonjun is that's why" taehyun sarcastically said.

"n-no! its not because of that! i'm he-"

"just fucking leave us alone y/n. we don't want your lying ass bothering us." beomgyu said.

"but g-"

"i said..LEAVE." beomgyu slammed his hands on the table, making everyone turn to them.

y/n then left the table, with tears slowly falling down.

yeonjun...where are you..i need someone to comfort me.. y/n thought as tears fell down.

~~~