-PART THREE-

-y/n pov-

"Shut up. What?" John B asked looking at Pope's back. Me and JJ looked over at him. "No way." Kie said walked over to him. "No,no guys i'm serious like for real." Pope argued more worried. We all walked over to where he was and sure enough there was a sunken boat. "Holy shit he's right, let's go." I said taking off my shirt which had a bathing suit under it.

"You think there's a dead body down there?" Pope asked as JJ and John B jumped into the water. Me and Kie jumped into the water and Pope was having trouble getting his shirt off. "Wait up guys!" He yelled. "Get your ass in here!" JJ shouted back.

We all swam down to the boat. Once we got there we just sorta swam around it. I noticed it was a Grady White. I felt someone tap my arm. I turned my head and saw JJ he pointed up and we all swam back up to surface gasping for air.

"You guys saw that right?!" JJ asked frantically. "Yeah..looked like a brand new Grady White." I replied. We all swam back over to the boat and climbed on. "That's a primo rig." JJ commented. "Yeah that's the boat I saw when me and Y/n surfed the surge." John B replied.

"You guys surfed the surge?" Kie yelled at us. "Y/n you hate storms what the hell." She finished. "Yeah yeah I know where do you think I got this bruise from? I'm never doing it again." I replied. "I think her bruise makes her look bad ass." JJ butted in.

"Well John B you surfed the surge?" She asked worried. "Yeah." John replied. "That's my boy pouge style." JJ said to him.

"Wait do we know who's boat that is?" Pope asked. "No, but we're about to find out." John B replied opening a compartment pulling the anchor out. "Dude, no way it's too deep." I said. Kie looked back and forth between everyone worriedly.

"For the weak and feeble, Y/n." He replied. "Well we're not resuscitating you." I said back. "That's fine." He replied. "John B." Kie called out quietly. "What?" He asked chuckling. "Diver down fool." Pope spoke. "Diver down." He said hugging the anchor. "Yeah he is." JJ said before shoving him into the water.

John B fell back and sunk down with the anchor. We all moved to the back of the boat as we waited for John B to come back up from the boat. We sat their for a while and I began to worry, I could tell the others were too.

"Should we go get him?" Pope asked. Before anyone could answer John came back up coughing and gasping for air. "Oh my god that took forever." Kie said. "Any dead bodies?" Pope asked smiling. "No." John replied. "Looting potential?" JJ questioned. "No." John answered.

"I found this motel key." John B said pulling up the key. "A key?" Pope asked. "Yes a key, Pope" John replied annoyed. "Great he salvaged a key." JJ sighed.

"Guys we should report the wreck to the coast guard." Kie started. "Maybe we could get a finders fee." Kie finished. "Yeah not all work this summer. Thanks Agatha ya batch." JJ replied in a accent as I smiled at him.

We showed up to the coast guard, there was so many people. I grabbed JJ's hand and stayed close to him. "Excuse me." "Excuse me!" Me,JJ,and John B said loudly at the coast guard. "Hey man, we found a boat." JJ said . but clearly the man didn't hear us. "You're gonna wanna hear thi-." John B started but he got interrupted. "Calm down!" The man yelled at him then went back to the woman talking about her dog with diabetes.

"That went well." I said when we got back to Pope and Kie. "What's the plan?" Pope asked. "I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns that boat." John B said holding the motel key up. "No no no. We don't know who's room that is it could belong to anyone." Pope replied.

JJ snatched the key from John B with his free hand. "I'm in." He said. "Me too." I added. "Come on..we'll be look out." Kie said. And we were off to the motel the key belonged to.

hey! i updated this book surprise! i made a schedule if you haven't seen my "Give Me Ideas", "Safe Jack Grazer x Reader", "Asthma Attack Eddie Kaspbrak x Reader" then here is the schedule

Monday- Don't update
Tuesday- Jack Grazer x Reader
Wednesday- Eddie Kaspbrak x Reader
Thursday- JJ Maybank x Reader
Friday- Mike Wheeler x Reader
Saturday- Jack Grazer x Reader
Sunday- Don't update

if i don't update on these days i'm am so very sorry! the books will probably be updated later in the day i guess really depending on where you live but usually around 4:00 PM where i love sense i have school which has been very stressful lately...i have this book report thing that i have to present coming up and i haven't even finished the book so that's great anyway enough about me see you in the book Thursday❤️ (also if i feel like it i will update two times the day that it's supposed to be)

word count: 900