-PART TWO-

-y/n pov-

I woke up and looked around to see JJ still asleep next to me. He had his blonde hair in his face. I smiled and moved some of it. He moved but still stayed asleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. John B walked in looking super tired. "Morning, no power or service." He said then walked back out. I groaned then got out of bed walking through the house.

I walked outside still hearing thunder. I looked over to see John B looking at a tree that fell over with his hands on his head. He walked over to the boat and took some branches off of it. JJ came up behind me with a beer and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Agatha did some work, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah she did." John called back. "I'm going back inside." I groaned. JJ looked at me and stoped me from walking. He was looking at my cheek. He put his beer down and touched my cheek. I winced. "Where did you get this bruise from?" He asked very concerned.

You looked at him confused and walked into bathroom and JJ followed me. I looked in the mirror and there was a bruise on my cheek it was pretty noticeable. "I guess I got it when I surfed the surge, I hit my face on my board pretty hard." I explained.

"You surfed the surge?" He asked loudly. "Yeah..." I said shyly. "But you hate storms." He claimed. "I..I thought I would try it, trust me I was terrified. I didn't try again after I fell." I told him. "You have to be more careful." He added. Then hugged me. I hugged him back then let go "Yeah Yeah come on." I said then walked back outside, him trailing behind me.

"What you thinkin'?" JJ asked as we stepped outside seeing John B taking branches off the boat still. "I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab." John B explained.

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?" I asked. "Nah, they're not gettin' on the ferry. Come on think about it. It's god tellin' us to fish." John said then threw a branch.

~~~

Me,JJ, and John B were on HMS Pogue near the docks. JJ and John were talking about boats as I just watched the water as we floated by and listened to their conversation. "It's kind of a smuggler's boat." John B said finishing their talking.

"Uh...Good Morning." They both said to a person on the boat. I walked over to beside JJ. "Sure hope Guffy's boat didn't sink, he doesn't have insurance." JJ spoke. "Yeah." John B replied.

"Hi, Miss Amy. You guys get through it?" John B asked politely. "Still here." She answered. "She totally looked at me." JJ snickered. "I saw it." John B replied. I rolled my eyes and looked forward.

"Dude look at this place." I said looking at all the trash that ended up in the water because of the hurricane. JJ whistled at the sight. "Agatha, what did you do?" JJ joked. "She is a crazy lady." John B said making me laugh.

"Hurricane surge." JJ replied. "Yeah." I spoke. "We'll be cleaning this all summer." JJ groaned. "That's my nightmare." JB said.

"Look who we have here. Toodaloo." JJ said in a silly voice as we floated up to Heyward where Pope was cleaning a board that JJ spray painted BRING IT ON AGGIE YOU BITCH. It read.

"We have a safety meeting. Attendance mandatory." John B said with his hand over his mouth mimicking static. "I can't. My pops got me on lockdown." Pope grounded. I looked behind him and saw his dad walking towards us.

"Come on man. Your dads a pussy. Over." JJ said coping John. I hit his arm and he looked at me confused. "Oh I heard that, you little bastard." Heyward yelled. "We need your son!" I shouted back. "Yeah, island rules." JJ chimed in. "Day after a hurricane's a free day." He finished.

"Who made that up?" Heyward asked. "Uh... pentagon, I think. We have security clearance. I have a card." JJ lied. "Think i'm stupid?" Heyward questioned seriously.

"I'll do it tomorrow. I promise. Tomorrow." Pope told his dad trying to convince him. "You think- No,no, hell no. You doin' it right now." Heyward yelled at him.

Pope looked at us. "Get in the boat." I whisper yelled. "Make a run for it." John whispered too. Pope dropped the hose and ran to the boat and jumped on. "Bring yo ass back up here." Heyward yelled.

"I'll do it tomorrow dad." Pope yelled back. "Whoo!" I screamed. Heyward was naming stuff that Pope would have to clean tomorrow. "Love you Pops!"

"And I don't like your friends!" Heyward shouted loudly. Pope was sitting on the front of the boat and JJ was sitting next to me while John B was driving. We came across Figure Eight and saw Kie coming off her deck with a cooler. "Top of the morning to ya." JJ joked in a terrible Irish accent. "Good Morning." She replied. "You got some juice boxes?" John B asked.

"Ya know just some yogurts carrot sticks." She said. "How about my type of juice box?" JJ asked talking about beer. "Yeah." She said rolling her eyes. JJ stuck his hand out to help her and she took it. A rush of jealousy went threw my body but shook it off. I went behind John B and sat down on the floor and stared up at the sky.

-
We were in the middle of the lake but we knew where we were. I got up and stood next to John B. "Let me show you a party trick." JJ said walking up to the front of the boat. "Pope go faster." JJ said. "Here we go." I groaned. "It doesn't work, we've tried it 6,000 times." John B complained and sat in the back and I sat next to Kie.

JJ tilted his head back and let the wind take the beer as he tried to get it in his mouth. Missing every time and flew everywhere on the boat. "Stop you're getting beer in my hair!" Kie yelled. "Mine too!" I shouted blocking my face with my arms.

"Alright. Alright! Stop!" Pope yelled. The motor on the boat rattled and the it stopped making JJ flip off the front. I got up and ran to the front of the boat. "JJ are you okay?" I yelled seeing him float there. He came above the water and groaned. "I think my heels touched the back of my head." He choked out. I tried my best not to laugh at the tone of his voice.

"Pope what did you do?" John B asked. "Sandbar. The channel changed. "No shit." JJ said. He swam over to the boat. "Hey I saved the beer though." JJ said. "Congrats JJ." John B replied unamused. I reached my hand out and he grabbed it and helped him up. He didn't let go of my hand and looked me in the eyes. We stayed there for a moment then Pope spoke. "Guys...I think there's a boat down there."

a/n: hope you enjoyed not even close to done with episode one:)

word count: 1239

THIS WAS NOT MY IDEA WITH THE WHOLE BRUISE THING!! I DONT REMEMBER THE AUTHORS NAME BUT THIS WAS AN IDEA FROM THEM! SO IF U READ THEIR BOOK AND ITS LIKE THE SAME IM GIVING CRED!