-PART EIGHT-

Y/n Pov

I woke up and it was still dark outside but was starting to get brighter. JJ's arm was wrapped around my shoulder and the other one was spread out on the other side of the bed. I looked over at the floor that my phone was laying on. I picked it up and checked the time. 6:15AM.

I turned and looked at JJ. He looked peaceful. But now it's time to wake him up. "JJ." I said while shaking him. He didn't budge. "JJ." I said a little louder shaking him a bit more. "JJ!" I said loudly shoving him. "Fuck! What." He said turning on his side.

"Get up! We need to go before my mom gets here." I said. "Shit right ok." He said sitting up grabbing his shirt off the floor and slipped it on. I got up off the mattress and grabbed a duffel bag. I never really got anytime to get any of my stuff so might as well do it now. I grabbed all the clothes I couldn't fit in here and some bathroom essentials.

I slipped on my shoes then grabbed my phone and we were off. We were planning on going to John B's to check on him. Hopefully everyone got over being mad at JJ.

We showed up and it was just John B sitting on his porch "Hey." JJ said. "Hey guys. Officer Peterkin just stopped by." He said. "How'd that go?" I asked. "Better than expected actually, she said she would turn her head the other way if we'd stay out of the marsh." John B said.

"Well that's good." JJ said. As soon as he finished we saw Kie's car pull up. Her and Pope got out and joined us on the porch. Kie had bongos in her hand and she put them down on a table in front of her and sat down on the couch of them and started playing. JJ was sitting on a table that was in the yard throwing rocks, I was standing next to him. Pope was sitting in a lawn chair across from Kie and John B was standing behind him watching JJ.

"Peterkin said, if I stay out of the marsh she'll help me with DCS." John B told Kie and Pope. "And you believe her?" JJ asked. "Yes, I believe her, JJ." He replied.

"An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop." JJ said. "All I gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days, and she'll help me out. It doesn't help that your ass was the one shooting a gun." John B argued. Here we go...I thought we were over this.

"You know what I should have done,man? Just let Topper drown your ass." JJ yelled. "Yeah, Topper was gonna drown me?" John B asked sarcastically. "Sure looked like it." JJ replied. "Funny." John B said quietly. "Have you looked in a mirror recently?" JJ asked loudly.

"Tell me some more. Come on." John B snapped. "They always win, don't they, man? Kooks versus Pogues. They always, always win!" JJ said angrily hitting one of the things hanging from the roof. "Look, it's okay!" Kie cried.

"No, it's not okay! It is not! They don't wants us to go down into the marsh. That means there's something valuable down there, and you know it. I know you do." JJ started. He looked at Pope. "And I understand why you don't wanna go. You're the golden boy. You got way too much to risk." He looked at Kie. And you—. I mean you're already rich as fuck anyway. Why would you bother. But you, me, Y/n, man, we got nothin to lose! We really don't, all right?" JJ yelled.

"JJ." John B muttered "And I know it didn't used to be that way for you." JJ said. "I don't wanna talk about this. I don't want to talk about it." John B spoke. He started walking towards JJ and tried to get past him. "So that's it?" JJ asked. "Just get out of my way, bro." John B said pushing JJ away and walking past him.

"John B listen to me. I have a plan." JJ called after him. "You got the key to Cameron's big boat right?" JJ asked. "No." John B replied. "There's scuba gear." JJ started. "We borrow that, and then we got down to the wreck this afternoon, and that's what's gonna save you, man. You don't see rich kids going into foster care, do you?" JJ asked.

a/n: i'm sorry this is short i'll try to update later i just wanted to give you some content:)

word count/ 788