-PART SEVEN-

y/n pov
TW: mentions abuse

Pope and Kie took John B home. They were mad at JJ. JJ was pretty mad with himself when he realized what he did. I can tell. "Hey. I know their still mad at you but, I understand why you did it. C'mon let's stay at mine." I said.

Yeah, I know what I said about my mother and all, but since their was no power on the cut, that most likely means there is still none at my house, my mom wouldn't stay there if there's no power.

"Really? I mean we've..never stayed there, you sure it's okay?" JJ asked. "Yeah, I mean we probably still don't have power but, other than that it's fine." I replied with a smile.

Then we started walking. Walking until we made it to my house. It's a small house. Not perfect but only has a little cracks in the walls not much. My moms old Honda wasn't in the yard, so she's not here.

I nodded my head towards the door and JJ followed. The door was unlocked. We walked in and I tried to flip on the lights. Nope. The street light was shining in through the window so I could see how to move around. I saw a glare from the light. Glass. Last time I was here my mom threw a glass vase at me. Missed by a inch though.

I grabbed JJ's hand and led him up the creaky stairs and into my room. My bed didn't have a frame, or a box frame. It was just a mattress on the floor. "I know it's not much but...it's home I guess." I said. It was freezing in the house. Maybe because of the emptiness I don't know.

"It's alright, better than my place. Hate being there. My dad." JJ said with sad eyes. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but...what's your relationship like with your dad.." I asked quietly. I really wanted to know. "Uh..he's a drunk..abusive,druggie." JJ said slowly.

My eyes widened. Wow..we really are alike. "Really? I- um..you saw the glass on the floor? Right?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah..last time I was here..my mom was super drunk..or high..maybe both. But she told me that I was an accident, a horrible awful accident. That I shouldn't be alive. That my friends were using me. That I should just kill myself already. She slapped me then I pushed her away and she grabbed the closest thing to her and it was a glass vase. And she threw it at me. I dodged it though." I explained looking down.

JJ took his finger and put it on my chin lifting my head up to look at him. "She's wrong." He said then he started to lean in, I leaned in too. Our lips touched and it was perfect. My first kiss was with JJ in fourth grade on the playground. It was quick peck so I never really counted it. But this was amazing.

We pulled back to breathe. "We should probably go to bed...we're gonna wanna leave before my mom gets back tomorrow if she comes." I said with my forehead leaned against his.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the mattress on the floor. He laid down and pulled me to his chest and then pulled the covers over us. "This is nice." He whispered. "I could get used to it."

this is short but thought i'd give you more so you wouldn't think i'm ending it<3