Chapter~18

•Lauren's POV•
The lunch bell rang and it was time to go to lunch but first off stopped by my locker.

While I was passing a door I saw Ana and Shawn making out.

My mouth just formed a huge "O" shape.

Isn't he a fuckboy? Oh Ana (Facepalm)

Mm-okay then

I took out my phone and said,
"Meet me in the lunch room when your done with shawn nasty."

"ok I will," Ana said.

I opened my locker and got pushed against the cold steel and I could already feel my back bruising.

We'll there goes my day

I looked up and see Taylor.

Great.

"How's my beautiful princess."Taylor mumbled while brushing his lips against mine.

I wasn't going to cave In.

I couldn't help but blush.

"What the heck Lauren you hate him," I I say in my mind.

"Hey do you like Nash?" Taylor blurted out.

"No way," I said while smacking him on the chest.

"But I don't like you either," I said but he smiled?

"Good." Taylor said.

"Good?" I say.

"Ya good because I think I might not like you."

Taylor whispered against my ear.

"Wh- I got cut off when Taylor pushed his soft lips against mine.

I was shocked for a second so I didn't kiss back.

Taylor stopped for a second and his eyes looked so sad.

I couldn't take it any more, he was just so good. I never knew a kiss could fell that great.

I kissed him back.

"Jump," taylor whispered in my ear.
I did what I was told and ran my fingers thru his hair loosening his purple bandana.

Our lips moved with sync and his tongue licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance so I gladly accepted.

It only lasted a minute when I felt a pain in my butt.

I look up to see that Taylor dropped me hard on the ground.

I gave him a confused look, and he said, "that's what you get for flirting with Nash."

I was shocked.

"What ever Caniff," I said trying to get up and taking off his bandana and locking it in my locker so he couldn't get it back.

I walked to the cafeteria and felt Taylors eyes locked on to me and I could literally picture his smirk right behind me.

I wonder what he is up too.

•Lauren's POV•

I found Ana in the lunch and she spotted me and ran towards me.

"OH MY GOD YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED LAUREN!!" She shouted I'm my ear.

I smacked her face so she would get off me but her excited look stayed the same.

"Did Shawn ask you out," i said in a high voice because I kinda already knew.

"Yes and when we kissed butterfly's went everywhere and fireworks went off." Ana said dramatically.

"shouldn't you be careful isn't he a bad boy?" I said worried.

"I'm a bad girl so I got some tricks up my sleeve." Ana said sassy.

"But I do recall you saying that they are just boys trying to get in your pants and that you told me to stay away from them," I say in a high pitch like her.

"Ya we'll don't listen to me," she said obviously.

~5 minutes later~

"So Lauren do you like anyone I see legit everybody checking you out no lies I promise." She said while shoving her sandwich back in her mouth.

I chuckled to myself, "Meandtaylorkissedinthehallway,"I said really fast.

Nash popped out of no where and him and Ana said "what!" in sync.

My eyes got huge and I saw Nash's eyes full of jealousy.

I had a smirk glued to my face which made him more angry.

I feel somebody grab my waist tightly and saw Taylor Caniff.

Great timing right.

Not

I noticed that he had his purple bandana on his head again.

"How did yo- he interrupted me.

"We'll I kinda broke your locker but you can share one with me princess he said with putting one of his hand on my butt.

I smacked off his hand and said, "N-no that's fi-fine I'll just sh-share one with Matt and I speed walk away and see Matt at his lockers talking to his friends.