Chapter ~ 24

"What do you mean?" Nash kept repeating while trying to look at my skin and looking in my eyes holding the pain tightly within them.

"I'm not perfect, nor do I want to be, there's still so much you don't know about me and I don't want you to know," i said shifting my head towards the floor to look at my shoes.

"Are you a virgin," Nash bluntly asked.

"What the fuck are you serious right now?" I stomped his foot making him let go of my wrist but still stuck in his powerful hold, not wanting to leave.

"I'm joking baby, but when did you get hurt... Who hurt you? Do I know them? Even if I do not I'll make them regret hurting you I promise," he said which made me stunned.

"Why would you care you've never cared about me, never showed it never made me feel like you cared, ever." I lied. I remembered what he told me when he was drunk. Who could forget that side of nash.

Soft Nash.

"You know I care why would you even say I didn't? You know what don't answer that," he said while pulling me out of school.

"What are we doing Nash?" I tried getting out of his grip I thought he was seriously going crazy right now.

"I'm going to show you how much I care about you baby," he put his hand over my neck to move my hair out of the way while kissing my neck."

"St-stop Nash you don't know what you want. I'm sick and tired of you confusing me! You've hurt me, made me happy, sad, mad, and go completely insane mentally and physically. I can't take it anymore! Either you want me one day and the next you don't. I don't understand. Make me understand! Please quit making me overthink every situation. It hurts." I cried to him, I looked up at Nash while he just looked at me and said he had to go and walked off.

Wow

"I CANT TALK TO ANYBODY ANY MORE CAN I!" I screamed while falling to the ground Indian style.

"You can always talk to me," I heard a familiar voice and I turned around to see the person I wanted go see the most.
Cameron Dallas

"Please just comfort me," I begged
And without a second I felt his lips pound on mine slowly and soft.