Chapter~9

•Lauren's POV•

I woke up and it was the next morning. I was in horrible pain I was really sore and I couldn't get up with out any help.

I turned over on my left side and the sun blinded my eyes, I forgot to shut my window and my curtains.

I laughed to myself while I grabbed my phone.

It was at least 10:30 and my mom left for work at 6:45 and won't be home till 12:00 in the morning.

I decided to message Matthew.

•Matthews POV•

It was almost 11:00 o'clock and I was riding my penny board on the sidewalk until I heard my phone beeped.

I stopped riding and I quickly grabbed my phone and I saw a random number and I saw Lauren's name. I smiled and jumped up and down and I laughed at myself when I realized what I was doing.

=Lauren 💕
=Matthew 🍃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💕- I need help getting up I'm really sore and hurting bad

🍃-ok I'll be right there soon, is your mom home

💕- no she won't be till 12:00 in the morning

🍃- ok just hold on beautiful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Lauren's POV•

Where my window was open I can hear the birds sing and I can hear Matthews penny board on our bumpy drive way.

I also heard him step up our steps so loud it kinda scared me a little bit then. I saw that he was trying to open the door and I realized that I forgot that I had locked the door.

"Great," I thought to myself.

"Don't worry I found a key above your door" he yelled.

The door click while I watch the handle turn.