Chapter~10

•Matthews POV•

I finally opened the door and I saw Lauren in her huge bed and she was pale as a ghost.

I shivered and she asked if I was cold and she pointed near the window. I walked over to the window and closed it.

•Lauren's POV•

I didn't realize that it was freezing in my room, I like it cold but oh we'll.

Matthew turned around and just stared at my eyes and I broke the silenced and asked me, "Can I help you up?"

He broke through reality and I said, "oh yea."

I threw my zebra blanket off of me and his eyes just got big. I was just wearing a big loose cream sweater and just wearing black underwear.

I giggled with a little embarrassment.

He helped me up and he said down on my bed. I could tell what he was staring at if you know what I mean 😏 (smirk face)

I walked over to my window and turned around still not putting on any pants. I didn't really care that much to be honest.

I turned around to face him and I forgot about my thighs....

I have also cut their too.

Matthews eyes had got more wider and I got my hands to cover them. He got up and walked over to me.

He moved my hands to look at my scars and he whispered in my ear, "it's just the begging of your story."

I was sorta confused of what he was saying.

He put his hands on my thighs and he got down on his knees and he also kissed them.

"My mom used to kiss my boo boos when I was little so they can heal and make them feel better."

I just took a glance at him.

"Ok ok ok my mom still does that." He chuckled.

I just couldn't help to smile

Matthew Espinosa was just amazing...