Chapter~7

•Lauren's POV•

It was that Matthew kid from the park earlier!

I quietly tipped toed to the window.

I screamed to Matt, "What the hell are you doing here!"

"I'm sorry I just wanted to see if your ok," he whispered.

"I can take care of myself espinosa," I said in a tone. "We'll I have go because I have to start packing because I'm moving to North Carolina," I said.

I was actually exciting to move away from this place, but I would still be around my mom.

Matthew had a smile across his face, and man did I want to smack it off.

I said, "Are you happy that I'm moving?"

"What, No," he said a little to loud.

"Then what is is," I questioned.

"It's just that I live in North Carolina too I just came to this state to visit my dad," he said.

I was really happy for some reason that Matt and I would be living in the same state. We exchanged smiles and then I heard my mom slowly walk in the living room.

"Oh my god Matt I have to go I hear my mom coming," I said too loud.

"Ok bye Beautiful," I heard Matt mumbled while it was fading away.

I Amit, I did blush. I squinted my eyes and saw Matthew run to the other side of the road.

"Hm his dad lived right in front of me this whole time," I thought to myself.

My mom came in and grabbed my wrist and I yelped because of the pain. She knew not to grab my wrist.

"Who the hell was you talking too trash," yelled my mom.

"We'll right now I'm talking to you," I said sarcastically.

She slapped me and I just told her my imaginary friend, and she believed it because I have no friends really.

My mom walked "proudly" to the kitchen while I glanced back at the window. I walked over to the window and looked down at my feet, and saw a piece of paper on the window seal.

•It said•

Here's my number beautiful, text me I would appreciate it.

I felt something weird on my face. I placed my fingers on my face and came across a smile.

But it had to be fake right?

I pranced to my room with happiness and excitement. I also grabbed some cardboard boxes and started to pack.