Fives

Fives was in a dark room where no one could find him including rex

Fives was in a dark room where no one could find him including rex. luckily he told Jesse to distract Rex.

Fives puts down a hologram revealing a beautiful woman. 'You're late again' she
Said.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry. Things didn't go as planned and things got busy"

"That would be why you're called a clone trooper fives" she said sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes "I know."

"Fives what you're doing is important. You brothers need you to fight just and the republic needs me to be their leader"Then they hear a knock "what is is?"

Fives sighs "Rex is coming, sometime I don't think he does the right thing I get he's loyal but I think he's programmed to be."

"You've know rex a long time. When you thrown caution to the wind and take chances where was he?"

"Right beside me" he answered.

"Then maybe that's where you should be for him fives, trust his instincts as he trust yours"

Likes fives you've known Rex a long time too you're both good friend but doesn't know about your relationship with fives.

"Why are you always right?" He asked.

"You tell me..."then you put your hand up "I love you fives"

He put his hand up on your holo hand "I love you too"

Then he hangs up and took jesses helmet he opens to see rex talking to Jess as jesse tried to distract him.

"Here you go jesse" he throws jesses helmet and Jesse catches it.

"Five" Rex spoke "about this mission the general thinks-"

"That it's a good idea I agree come on jesse"

"Wait thats no-"

"No time."

Then Rex said "I hope you at least told (y/n) I said hello."

And fives and Jesse reaction was priceless. Because they don't know how rex knew fives was talking to his girlfriend.