Rex

It's been a long while since I had left the Jedi order I made a meeting with the council that I had broke the Jedi code and fell in love with someone. I didn't tell them who it was for his safety.

That man was rex we have been together a year after we met I still work with anakin and his battalion as a ally not as a Jedi which I'm not anymore. Anakin is one of my close friends and I never told him about my attachments with Rex I actually haven't with anyone. I don't really age to work with anakin but it's the only way I'll be close to rex.

Now rex and I were on a mission together in a planet it didn't go well and our comma died.

Later I began to cook dinner for us. Rex tried to contact someone to rescue us but nothing. Rex sighed "guess we'll be stuck here for a while." He sits beside me as I hand him his food and he eats it.

"Worth a shot" i said to him.We ate for a while then we began to look at the stars. "It's  beautiful tonight"

"It is" Rex put his arm around me "just like you." I looked at him as he smiles "honestly I'm glad you left the order. It would be very hard for us to be together like this"

I nod in agreement "yeah, I wish we could stay like this forever"

Rex leans in and kissed me and I kissed back and the night was such a memory.

Couple of weeks later.

Our times were interesting due to be missing from the republics but things were fine for w while.

Rex and I kissing each other when.. "I FOUND YOU" we turned to see anakin standing there happily then his expression changed seeing us.

"Been a while" I said sarcastically.

"Hey I can't help it you two are hard to find. And did I see you two kiss" anakin said.Rex and I looked at each other and sighed in defeat. "I knew it I'll have to tell snip to pay up when we get back. And I support you guys I new you were dating." He walks out.

Rex and I looked at each other an d laughed and went.

Years have passed we're now happily married with three kids.

I hope you liked it.