Fives

You still couldn't believe what had happened. Fives can over to your house. Of course he was a wanted fugitive for trying to kill the chancellor.

You did your study to realize fives was right the whole time, he was framed. And the chancellor is sidious
The Sith Lord everyone was searching for.

You went to see fives but there guards sent to kill him.

One of them was about to shoot him. But you grabbed your gun and shot the gaurds hand. And they all looked at you.

"Y/n?!"

"I know the truth" you shouted slowly putting down your gun "fives is right about everything. Palpatine is the Sith Lord we were looking for and the plot to kill the Jedi is true  all the clones do have chip that can be removed and we'll win the war"

Later the Jedi killed palpatine and the clones removed their chips, the war is over and they all lived as free men. And yes they found out echo was alive and brought him home fives was happy to see his brother again.

You and fives watched as the new chancellor padame amadala who was voted by every senator to lead corusant from the roof where no one could see you "Thank you" five said "for believing  in me"

You chuckled "that's what friends are for fives. "But I'll admit I liked you since the day we met. Not as friends"

Fives looks at you in shock "you mean.." you nod as he pulls you in and kissed you as you kissed him back "I like you too." He goes down on one knee "marry me"

Later you two got married and had a son.

I hope you liked it