Fives X fem suisidal reader X echo (fluff)

Warning: depression, self harm and suicidal thoughts.

You have been having these thoughts lately you couldn't take your life. You wanted to do it.

You grab a razor and started cutting your wrists then you grabbed a bottle of pills and swallowed all of it.

Later

Echo and fives went to visit you they realize the door was open.

"Y/n?" Fives asked "it's you best friends , you in here?"

Echo notes pill bottles of the floor and picked it up. He goes to the bathroom and tried to open it but it was locked "y/n! Y/n open up" he kicks the door open as fives runs to help his brother kick the door down and saw you on the floor unconscious which shocked the boys . "Get in the tub with her"

Fives nods in and picked you up and puts you in the tub and turns on the water "don't die on us y/n!" He said

Echo puts his fingers in your throat trying to make you gag. The. You started to wake up and vomit a lot making the boys sigh in relief. And then you started crying.

Later you all dried off and you frowned "I'm sorry" you said.

"Sorry that you tried to kill your self?" Fives asked in anger "sorry that you worried us why would you do this to yourself? Do you know what would happen if we never saved you."

You shrugged as you gave it thought of regret on the thing you did. "I've been through a lot"

"So have we" echo said "but that doesn't stop us no matter what happens we have each other's back" he said putting his hands on your shoulder. "We want to help you"

"Because we love you you're like a sister we never had and we don't want to loose this one." Fives said hugging you.

You were so lucky to have these two in your life. Thanks to them you got all the help you needed.

A/n: I hope you liked it to everyone. I never had these experiences I know those who had the struggles of suicidal thoughts. Remember you are loved. Hope you love yourself. I love you all.