Tech

You have joined the bad batch for a while you befriend all of them but you have a close friendship with tech

You have joined the bad batch for a while you befriend all of them but you have a close friendship with tech. Little did you know is that tech liked you.

He went out to pick flowers for you and confess his feelings for you but he was so nervous to tell you so he practiced.

(The song is when words fail from shrek the musical if you never seen it I recommend it. It's so good)

Y/n. I.
How's it going first of all'
Good'
Uh, it's good for me too.
I'm okay
I picked this flower
Right over there
Is where it grew
And I don't really like it
But it made me think of you
Because it's pretty
Is what I'm trying to say
And you are also pretty
But I like you anyway

So please accept this flower
With its petals and a stem
Which represent my feelings
And tells you how.

(Spoken)
Oh man I'm in trouble

When words fail
What will I do'
When words fail
How will they know how I feel'
When words fail
Will I fail too'

Hello there y/n
Oh look the moon
Is out tonight
You remind me of that moon
Because it's big and bright
And by big I don't mean chubby
Obviously you're not fat
But your personality is biggish
Is what I meant by that

Sorry 'bout that fat thing,
I'm on the hefty side myself
I have to blame the gene pool
Which reminds me of'

Oh where I am going with this

When words fail
What will I do'
When words fail
How will they know how I feel'
When words fail
Will I fail too'

Do I have a snowball's chance'
Are my prospects just too grim'
I spent my life stuck in the mud
Now I'm crawling out on a limb

If words fail
They'll know what I mean
If words fail
They'll just take my hand
They'll see me like no one else has
If words fail
They'll understand
They'll understand

Later tech was ready to confess to you but then he saw you with Hunter as you walked up to him and hugged him as he hugged back as he kissed the top of your head.

This left tech heart brokenas he looked at the flowe and threw it away.

In the morning you were ready to confess to tech . You needed help from Hunter who knew about your crush on him. Hunter was like a big brother to you and he sees you as a sibling nothing more.

When you saw tech walking you were ready "tech," you waved but he ignored you which concerned you "are you alright?"

"Never been better" he said sarcastically.

"I have to tell you something"

Tech glared at you "you don't have to tell me anything I don't want to talk to you right now go talk to Hunter instead"  he said then walked off. Leaving you alone and crying.

~~~~~~~~
Tech was in his room crying as he heard someone com in his room he turned and saw Hunter "what do you want"

"Y/n told me you wouldn't talk to them it's been a week what's going on?" He said.

Tech sat up in glared at his brother "why don't you do something like make out with y/n they like you. I saw you two the other day.

Hunter raised his brow "tech I like y/n as a sibling. They came to me to help me confess their love to you"

Tech looked at his older brother in shock "they love me?!"

"Yeah, in fact they haven't shut up about you since we met them."

Tech smiled and got out of his bed and ran up to see you reading your tablet and he ran up to you and pulled you in for a kiss. Then pulled away to look at you "I'm sorry, I was a fool to not you you have feelings for me too"

You chuckled "it's okay it happens"

"I love you"

"I love you too" then you two began to make out which got heated.

Little did they know was crosshair, wrecker and echo were sitting at a table watching you guys getting it on. But at least Hunter pushed all the boys out so you can have a time with tech.