Tech Xreader Xcrosshair

I thought I make it interesting (this will be the tatto reader are the I love you )

You decided to get a tattoo they say the tattoos will find your soulmate. And you chose the perfect one . Yours says I love you and your soulmates would say I know.

"Time to go on a mate hunt" you said to yourself.

In the bad batch ship.

"What the fuck" crossed shouts looking at his wrist that said I know "how did I get this?"

"I have the same one" tech said "it appears that we have a tattoo to find our soul mate"

"Why don't I have one?" Wrecker groans.

"Because you is ugly as hell bitch."Crosshair said as he grabs tech "let's go find out mate."

Tech and Crosshair search and search until they found one with the same symbol but says I love you.

They looked the one they're looking for and a pretty one too.

"They're beautiful" tech said fixing his glasses.

"You can say that again" Crosshair said.

Then you looked to see two boys one with the glasses and inter with the tattoo on his right eye.

You all slowly walked towards each other and smiled. You blushed and showed them your tattoo as they showed you theirs.

You were shocked that you found not one but two soulmates.

"Who are you?" Crosshair asked.

"Y/n"

"I'm tech, and that's Crosshair." Tech said blushing "I guess we're your soulmates?"

You nodded "yes."

Crosshair clears his throat "well, that's means we have a mate, wreckers gonna be so jealous" he said putting his arm around you "come tech, time to show off our soulmates to the rest of the team"

Tech nods in agreement and puts his arm out for you to grab. Then you three had a great life and lived happily ever after. Literally.