Vegeta x Trunks wife reader

Description: After an argument with your father you leave to cry alone at night until the unlikeliest of Saiyans comforts you!

No-ones pov

You sobbed quietly outside to not wake anyone up as your e/c eyes filled with sadness as you stared up at the star filled sky.

"Y/n?" You gasped and turned seeing Trunks father Vegeta "s sir!" He chuckled and sat next to you "please I like you enough for you to call me dad" you smiled weakly and continued looking up at the night sky.

Vegeta looked at you worriedly not only did you make his son happy but you were like a daughter to him "y/n are you ok?"

You sighed but turned to look at him "my dad and I argued today said he couldn't make it to my wedding because his girlfriend doesn't want him near my mom" you smiled bitterly "it's bad enough the bitch abused me now she's trying to steal the one person who was supposed to give me away as my wedding!"

You bawled your hands up into fists "AND HE'S MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HIS GOLD DIGGING SLUT OF A GIRLFRIEND!" You screamed finally letting it out

Vegeta stares at you shocked before pulling you into a hug your eyes widened as he said "let it all out y/n it's never good to kept pent up emotions for too long" And with that you sobbed into his chest as he rubbed your back you as you remembered today's events.

Flashback

"Dad this is Trunks my Fiancé!" You said as your father shook Trunks hand your mom was busy planning with ChiChi And Bulma "so this is the boy you caught?" You rolled your eyes at her.

"One I didn't catch him he asked and proposed to me and two back off r/g/n (random girl name)" she smirked and said "I bet he can't pleasure you like your daddy can to me"

Your e/c eye twitched "please r/g/n not today" she giggled "aww is the little bitch mad that her daddy love me more then you?" As She started eyeing Trunks and that's when you snapped "THAT'S IT!" you tackled her to the ground shocking everyone as you punched her over and over.

"I'm not that little girl who you can abused as you like anymore!" You exclaimed at her and Trunks went to help before his dad stopped him "rule one of women son don't stop a girls inner rage" then he smirked "plus we now see you picked a fighter"

Both of you tumbled down a hill and you pushed her off you she slapped you across the face and you punched her picking her up with Trunks training kicking in and threw her across the ground.

Your dad pushed past you and helped her up as he glared at you "your a monster just like your mother and them!" You practically growled at him.

"Leave" You said he didn't move so you screamed "TAKE YOUR GOLD DIGGING HORE AND LEAVE YOUR BANNED FROM MY WEDDING!" He looked shocked but left as you collapsed into your mothers arms sobbing.

Flashback end

You sighed and pull s away from the hug "I don't care anymore he had his chance and he ruined it Trunks is my family now"

Vegeta smiles and patted your head as you giggled both staring up at the sky.

"Then welcome to the family my daughter".....