SSJSS Gogeta x lonely child reader

Description: Your family ignores you and neglects you all the time having left for the park after hearing your parents argue you meet a strange man who may be your key to happiness.

No-ones pov

You stormed out of the house slamming the door in the process mumbling angrily under your breath as you continued to storm up the path and away from your house as the loud screams and shouts of your family continued.

Hearing the sound of glass smash you turned to see a chair from the dining room burst out of the window and onto the ground rolling your e/c eyes you continued your walk.

Reaching the park you sat underneath a cherry blossom tree and sighed you couldn't hold it in any longer sobbing you held your face in your hands.

"Why?!" You yelled staring up into the dark sky "why do they neglect me and fight all the time?!". You sobbed and continued to cry not away of a fugue watching you with great sadness in his eyes.

Gogeta's pov

I sighed walking out of my house in the forest and looked up its been 4 years since the people who fused to make me were stuck and were kicked out from there homes from there wives.

Taking off into the air I landed near a park I go to clear my head and stopped hearing a sob and "Why can't they love me?!" Echo through the park. Locating the sound I saw a child no older then 8 years old sobbing.

Back to you

Feeling a large hand on your shoulder you gasped staring into the eyes of a large muscular male with gravity defying hair and it glowed blue.

He stared at you with concern "you ok kid?" His voice sounded like a mix of two people. You don't know what came over you but you sobbed into his chest telling him everything.

After telling him you calmed down and you could feel his body shake with anger but he calmed down as you held out your hand "I'm y/n can you be my friend?" He chuckled shaking your hand.

"I'm Gogeta glad to be your friend y/n"

(Another one-shit successfully done thank you again Yugiohfan1999 for requesting I'll get the others done soon!)

Edited on the 1/09/2021