Bardock x daughter reader x Goku

Description: this takes place on planet Vegeta a few months before it was destroyed and your Bardock's only daughter and Goku's twin sister. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

Bardock paced the halls outside of the room were Gine was currently giving birth he grit his teeth hearing her scream in pain.

Suddenly the room went silent as a nurse came out smiling softly at him "congratulations sir your wife and cubs a fine you may see them now" he rushed into the room and froze seeing her lay on the bed holding two small bundles.

She giggled as Kakarot pulled on your tail causing you to whine weakly pushing your brother away. You stared into your mothers soft black eyes with your own and you smiled a gummy smile and she giggled again nuzzling you softly.

Suddenly a large man with a scar in his cheek and spiky gravity defying black hair stared at you your own spiky hair moved as you tilted your head to the side. You reached for him as Gine held Kakarot he hesitated at first but held you.

You cooed in his arms and pet his cheek babbling nonsense he chuckled and kissed your head softly hanging you back to Gine as you whined and your stomach growled loudly as did Kakkarot's.

Gine covered you as you fed from and she turned to looked at Bardock "what should we call them" He smiled looking at his son "the boy shall be named Kakarot after your father" Gine smiled and kissed his cheek.

He looked at you as you burbed and giggled up at him he smiled gently "I have the perfect name for her"

"Her name shall be y/n my little y/n".........

Edited on the 5/09/2021